What vege to grow for cover?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psychitsmike

Reaction score
As the title says, what vegetable would be a good cover for a indica like Early Girl.

Or what other plant should i grow next to my weed for a good cover?

rose bushes are excellent as well, some are thorny and may ward off critters too

Stinging Nettle is perfect, if not availible in your area lookup "Duck's Foot".

This worked for me in my last outdoor grow.

...accompanied with stinging nettle...

LST and topping, make it look like a shrub and no one will know the difference. Ive also been told that if you think that the IR may spot it by its heat signature to grow blueberries and or raspberries, they put off the same signature.

Wow those are all great plants. I will probably use the stinging nettle if i can and the fushia bush. How close should i plant them to my grow?

if im wrong let me know, but i'd have to wonder about the fuschias. weed requires LOTS of direct light but fuschias are a shade plant. to much direct sunlight tends to kill them. i know this from experience. lots of experience. they can be really iffy plants if the lighting and soil moisture isnt perfect. if i were you i'd go with the stinging nettles and potatoes.

theres also the added bonus of being able to use the nettles to make teas and salves that are good for, oh, about a 101 different things ranging from use as a diuretic to stopping cuts from bleeding and slowing down heavy periods. and everyone loves potatoes.

but thats just my opinion. :)

i do know one plant you shouldnt use...that is the castor bean plant...it has very similar leaves to the cannabis plant.

Latest posts

Back