whatcha drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
yep, just got off work and i got some jose quervo and it's about perfect timing to start hittin this bottle and the bong hehe. anyone else drinking out there tonight?

I am sipping on a Heinekin tonight, but I will probably just have 1 or 2. Got an early morning coming up. :p

Don't over do it. Hang overs suck.

;)

haha, well i don't usually get hang overs. i've only had one and it was from cheap vodka and we drank a lot! how you doin tonight mom?

I am good, a little frusterated. During this time I am usually enjoying my piece and quiet- smoking weed, drinking a few brews.....but nooooooo....hubby is right here doing work. I feel it's kind of intruding on my *special alone time*. :rolleyes:

aww. what a shame. i wish my gf was intruding my special time so that it wasn't my alone time :( lol.

Well we all know my hubby isn't real happy with my extracurricular activities...

:hairpull:

Seriously- It's all part of my unwinding time. And ya know something, Its almost 1 AM so too late to start now I guess. :rolleyes:

hmm, i don't really understand what that means lol. does it mean you're sipping the smoke out of your bong?

aww well i guess. and i agree, like right now is my unwinding time too...it took me like 45 seconds to read and understand what you just wrote so i suppose that i'm unwinding just fine

Dewayne said:
hmm, i don't really understand what that means lol. does it mean you're sipping the smoke out of your bong?

:huh:

Um no. It means that I don't get to get my buzz on like I hoped for this evening. Stressful day and just wanted some me time. Didn't get it. Wah- I know I sound like a baby. But damn....go to bed already!!!!! :angrywife:

haha nooo i meant that to the like east la gangsta lol....he said something weird and i don't understand it. like "he's sipping on the lean smoking out of his bong

I don't drink alcohol, so it's a good old cup of tea, its all part of being british old boy!

very interesting lol. i like iced tea like, southern style lol.

I'm drink'n Amareto in Coke with a splash of lime... in between Rye and Cokes :hubba: :D :cool:

im smokin chicken , drinking a joint , eating diesel

no deffo not iced tea, tea is supposed to be served hot, in a mug with milk and sugar to taste!

I went to the US for a 3 month holiday visiting friends, I think I must have done all the mistakes possible! First day there we where supposed to meet up with some friends in a local cafe, I ordered a tea, they all ordered coffee or milkshakes, my tea arrived in a glass, with ice cube and a stick to stir it with! When I clarified that I wanted HOT tea, the waitress looked at me like I was some kind of alien, luckily my friends where regulars and the cafe owner actually went out and bought some 'twinnings breakfast tea' from a local store so that I would have a supply for the duration of my stay, the day before I left, he gave me what was left of the box as a gift saying 'I'm never gonna use them when you're gone, you're the only one who drinks hot tea!'

I think the most embarrasin mistake I made though was on the first night, I was low on smokes, so asked where the local store was, when asked what I needed, my reply came 'Oh I just need to go and pick up some fags, don't have enough to last the evening', the look of shock on people faces was quite funny actually, and then it took me about 10 minutes to try and explain that yes in the UK fag is a slang term (not a very nice one) for a gay person, but its more commonly used as a slang term for cigarettes.

But I do have to say the funniest moment of my entire trip was when I was at a bar in dallas, I think its called Razoo's, and the guy stood next to us turned aorund and said 'Hey man, I'd recognise that accent anywhere!', I reply 'Oh really?' (expecting the 'you're from australia' line again), he replied 'I sure do, what part of New York are you from?', I think my friend was enjoying his drink right up until that point, as he sprayed the bartender with the mouthfull he just took!

Drinkin' my third cup of coffee, lighting up a spliff and getting ready for the dreaded thing called .... Christmas Shopping.

Latest posts

Back