What's The Most Memorable, Best High You've Experienced?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HazeMe

Grow Your Own
Reaction score
Ok, I thought I would make a thread to ask what everyone's favorite experience with Marijuana was. Essentially, the best buzz you ever had.

So, I'll start with my favorite! I was reminiscing the other day about the good times with old friends, when we all agreed on the best smoke/experience we ever had. I think we were all about 19 at the time of the smoke session. Anyways, my cousin had just got some bomb and invited us over to partake. When we arrived he had already smoked, but told us to go ahead and bake out. He said, "just take 2 hits, that's all you need". He also informed us it was harsh on the lungs. So we all took 2 hits and waited about 10 minutes, then boom, it hit us! We were all giggling like little school girls!!! I first started smoking pot when I was about 13 or so, and in between 13 and 19 I had smoked some bomb stuff, but nothing like this! I felt warm and fuzzy all over, like my soul was wrapped up in a warm tingly blanket lol. It was just pure bliss. You couldn't have gotten paranoid if you tried! I Just felt like I didn't have a care in the world. It wasn't a rushing type of overwhelming feeling, just a mellow happy feeling. The buzz lasted about 3-4 hours. It was some long lasting stuff!
So we all asked him where he was getting this stuff, and he tells us a darn amish man! We were all stunned! I don't know if he got the stuff from an amish man or not, but it was the best I'd ever smoked. To this day I have not had anything quite as good as that weed. I keep searching, but I can't find it! Although, I have had some other stuff that is killer, just not near as good as that stuff.

HazeMe

LOL. Last harvest when my brother and I were smoking scissor hash. He was talking to me and when I looked up at him it was all slow motion and very intense. I was giggling out of control. He started laughing at me and said "whats up bro" and I said " I haven't felt like this since in 15 years." Oh My Lord it was one heck of an awesome night. We were just silly laughing over everything. Can't wait till the next harvest :)

godspeed, that's one of the best feelings ever! You just feel so happy and mellow like the world is perfect. A buzz like that can't be beat!!!

HazeMe

No doubt bro. Can't wait to repeat that memory. My favorite memory though is when I got really stoned for the first time. I was walking back to town with a couple friends and I looked down and yelled "Holy $Hit guys.........I have feet!!!" LMAO

I don't no if it was my favorite high but Id have to say it was the most funny and memorable, it was like 18-20 years ago a bunch of me an my friends were sitting around doing this new thing called a bong :bong: (1st time seeing one:stoned: ) we were smoking some good smoke and one of my friends suggested taking a huge toke and then getting a bear hug! To say what happened next is just hilarious after some convinceing we got my buddy to try this out, (mined you he's about 300+ pounds) so I'm a pretty big guy myself so he took his toke I gave the bear hug all of a sudden I feel dead waite I thought I killed him:shocked: , I literally dropped him and then he started doing the floppy chicken, a 300 pound teen floppin around like a dead chicken(like waterbed in a hurricane:eek: )! It wasn't funny the first couple minutes but when he came to we laughed uncontrolably:rofl: and for like the next couple weeks everyone was doing it floppin around like fools the toke and bear hug came to be known as the funky chicken !

Like I said it wasn't the best high but boy it was surely memorable! Like I called the thread stupid kid tricks!:bong2: Anyone else got some stupid kid tricks?

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Thanks for the memories HazeMe, brought up quite a few. I finally decided my most memorable would have been 7th grade summer..mid 70's. I had been toking for a few months but this was the first time with someone and their parents. After smoking with my buddy, his mom, and his aunt, I sat on this giant velvet beanbag almost the size of a VW bug. As I sank into it the rest of the room seemed to fade back. It was like I was looking through a giant tube and the rest of the party was at the end of it. The music sounded as if someone was turning treble all the way up..all the way down..again and again. I remember not talking for hours, and couldn't really say for sure if anyone was talking to me or not. I have no idea how long I remained in this state other than it was still light when it went away. Never came close to that one ever since, but boy was that fun.

phatpharmer, the funky chicken! LOL
That sounds a little dangerous! At least everyone was ok and having a good time!

Man, the things potheads do as kids! Always thinking up something new. I was the same way. Always looking for something new to do.

The first time I got high was great, but the time I just wrote about was the all around best buzz I'd ever felt! If it really was an amish man that he got the stuff from, then he must have blessed that weed. LOL

Godspeed, I know what you're saying about the feet!!! When I was a kid we had a gas mask that we smoked out of, and it definitely put you in a state like that! I remember the first time I smoked out of it, I was like a pinball in a pinball machine, bouncing off people and even a tree on our walk home from a friends house. Can't beat the good times of getting high as a kid!

Budders Keeper, you're welcome. And thank you for your share. I know what you're talking about. We used to call it zoning out, cause you'd zone in and out of reality!

Good Times
HazeMe

The best time for me was when I was 14..I smoked some bomb with my good friends at the time and we went to a party... I didn't touch a drink the whole time I was high for like two hours and I wheeled my first girl and we all know how nice sex is when your high ;)

Most memorable- 15 minutes ago

Best during a long night with a female friend that arrived dressed as a cop and cuffed and...................had a riding the she..................and a feather that she....................and a blindfold. Best gift ever:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :D :D :D :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back