Whats this from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain1

Reaction score
Fox farm soil ocean forest, 1000w Mh, 5x5 grow tent, temp 79, water ever other to every three days depending on soil, carbon filter to hood to fan exited in attic.

After noticing this I am starting my nutrients Foxfarm GROW.

Do you think its a nitrogen prob? I was going to wait 2 weeks befor adding nut's but think thats what they are starving for what dol you think?

pot.jpg

Also PH is at 6.7 going in and 7.1 RO trying to lower it slowly. Usining a Hanna ph tester that is calibrated.

How long has your plants been in the ffof? Be sure to get the correct ph before trying any nutes. If ph is off adding nutes will not do anything but accumulate in your soil, you will still have nute lock out.

They have been in the soil for 12 days.What ph do you like I was wanting 6.5 for soil.

no nutes then..just get your ph right. you should have enough nutes for a month in using the ffof.

Gave them one feeding before this thread will get ph under control. Even if my run off is a 7 that shouldnt put me in lock should it? most nuts on the bottle show that plants in soil perform fine at 7. Let me know.

in soil you want a 6.5 ph run off. That is quite a difference between a ph of 7.0 and a ph of 6.5. I think that once you achieve the proper ph you will be amazed at the results. click here for ph chart.

that is absolutely a magnesium deficiency, with a slight N def.

Calmag, or just a boost in your current veg formula with stop it from worsening.

Itll be fine.

Foxfarm is good at first, but the buck stops there.

Great for the first few weeks of growth with ph'd only water. But a nutrient regimen is in order fairly soon after, as the plants have leached what nutrients the FF had in it.

After that, the soil develops "hard spots" over time if your watering sched is not perfect, creating little canals that all the nutrients just rush down making watering a pain in the butt.

You would much prefer a soil less mix, pro mix is the schnizzle, but you must begin feeding immediately as it has nothing to support seedlings, or plants for that matter, but what i love is the consistency of it! When watering, the water distributes evenly, like across a sponge almost, and the best part is you control what you are putting in!

IMHO that looks like a potassium deficiency. Here is a pic from the Overgrow Nutrient Deficiency that can be found here on MP in the resources section.

But I think, like PCDuck said- you should get your ph in order to allow proper uptake. Good luck and happy growing to you.

Latest posts

Back