What's up passion people new here take a look at what I'm growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcool420

Reaction score
View attachment image.jpg
I hope this pic comes up if not I'll. try again it's a super silver haze 12 days from start of flower. This is my 6th grow I also have 4 other strains going if this pic works I'll post more

[/ATTACH]Cool it worked here r a couple more. This is my pineapple kush so so sick. Not my best yielded but this is one of my best smokes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 214
Thanks rosebud I figured after reading so much and never posting that it's time to show what I've got

I am trying to think about who loves Red Solo cups more.... Growers or Beer Pong players? :D

Looking good. Looks like a good grow coming up.

Looking good. Looks like a good grow coming up.

Thanks Robert I'm thinking about doing a journal. I have 5 crystal clones from nirvana and a Martian kush from DNA but 1 crystal is going to be a mom and the Martian I'm going to clone so that will b a little. I also have some headband that I need to grow out to find a mom and some wonder women I need to find a mom, so lots of work. It should make for good journal maybe I'll start that next week or so.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Rcool420.

Keeper frosty....:ciao:

-7ge:joint:

haze,bubbalious.
you grow some very nice trees.
beautiful growing there my friend.
looking forward to seeing more of it.

that kush looks pretty good, well they all look good but that kush just wow

Latest posts

Back