when do i switch to bloom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bznuts

Reaction score
hello to all. so i have been giving my gurls pro blend veg and a few other things and they are loving it. i have them up to 1500ppm. the days where i am are about 14:18 long, and obviously getting shorter.

so...

when do i switch to the bloom formula?

and should i continue to give them the veg nutes throughout the flowering stage?

thx :bong:

Switch to bloom nutes when you change the light cycle to 12/12.

Change the nutrients when you are able to sex the plants.

hey tater so yea i have been able to sex them already, for the most part.

you think i should begin feeding them bloom already?
and if so do i continue to use the veg nutes as well?

i have heard conflicting opinions- some say that the veg nutes are good to use all the way through the grow cycle because the nitrogen will induce strong stems, and others think the high nitrogen is detrimental to the flowering stage.

Follow the manufacturers instructions. I use advanced nutrients and all I do is exactly what the bottle says. Sorry I can't be much more help but my knowledge about nutrients is fairly limited.

Be careful as some of the information on bottles is the maximum dose only, in turms of outside light cycles you need to wait til the days are shorter then change the nutes. My info on outside growing it limited as I grow inside.

Latest posts

Back