When to clone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmaverick

Husband/Wife growing team
Reaction score
:D Good evening everyone. Ok so quick question for ya all. Ok most of the girls have reached a height of 17-18" tall. They are at 3 weeks of veg. right now. The light is about 20" above the girls. The 2 pictures of the girls alone are of 2 of our G13 haze plants and they are both at 18" tall. All of the girls have are clones. :watchplant: :farm: When is a good time to take cuttings from them and where would be the best area to get the cuttings from?? Thanks all. :peace:

P7170018.JPG

P7170021.JPG

P7170022.JPG

P7170024.JPG

there good to cut for clones now. as long as you have some stem and leaf on a cutting it should be good. lot's of people have their own opinions about it, i'd recommend just taking some small ones and some big ones and learn for yourself how it goes.
as long as you leave some leaves behind the mother will keep on keep'n on.
nice setup btw.
:48:

Nice looking ladies my friend...IMO..take the cuttings low on the plant..and at 3-4 inches long..looks like you can take 3-4 clones from each..look under resources on cloneing..and or the bottom of this page for more related links. congrats and remember ...Patients when cloneing:aok:

I clone from the very lowest branches and as close to the main stem as I can.

Hi I generally take my clones in the first week of flowering, I have always taken my clones to the lowest part of the plant,I have found the closest to the root the quicker the clones root and seem to be a much stronger plant, from what I can see you could take clones now

you have the potential to take many many clones from what i can see, stay low as those branches will struggle to reach canopy anyways,
very nice work.
you know what your doin, you will be just fine.

Latest posts

Back