when to start bloom nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evz355

evz355
Reaction score
hey all was just wondering when do i start my bloom nutes as soon as i switch to 12/12 or when they start to flower

most nute companies have a schedule for their nutes. but normally flowering nutes begin about 2 or 3 weeks into 12/12.

sweet as thanks for that umbra just about to start flowering cant wait to start seeing some nice frosty sweet smelling buds develop mmmmmm buds

:yeahthat: It'll take at least that, depending on how mature your plants are when you put them in flower.

And I agree with Umbra (actually I almost always do :p ), that you should give veg nutes for the first watering in flower. IMHO it helps to minimize the stretch.

Good luck evz355!

ah sweet thanks that was going to be my next question should i keep giving the ladies veg nutes before i start giving the bloom nutes. the girls are 2.5 months old and i have 4 clones which i only just put into 12/12 today. when should i be giving the clones nutes they are about two weeks sinse they rooted and were transplanted.

Hi evz355-

IMHO if you haven't given them any nutes yet, I would give them some veg nutes at your next cycle. That's what I just did with mine.

But, I'm not an expert with clones. I'm flowering my own batch of clones for the first time. I think I either vegged them too long after rooting or not long enough. Been 2 weeks in flower now and they're budding up nicely, but I'm worried I may end up with a lot of popcorn buds (it's a good thing I love bubble hash :p ). We'll see.

Good luck and happy growing!

thanks BB iw ill give them a hit with some veg nutes next water. did you give yours full strenght from the start or did you give them about half and see how they went first. i hope you end up with some nice big buds to. have you got a journal going at all with your clones so i can have a look. my journal is titled (first grow journal mango from nl) if you are interested its my first grow journal and my second grow but my grow conditions are heaps better than my last grow conditions this time and i used some good seeds this time so i am hoping to get a nice harvest second time around it would be nice to see 3 ounces dry but we will see how we go. they are indica sativa mix flowering is 6 to 10 weeks. we will see what trichs say prob harvest at different times and see how different it all turns out.

I start my bloom nutes as soon as I put them into 12/12.

evz355 said:
thanks BB iw ill give them a hit with some veg nutes next water. did you give yours full strenght from the start or did you give them about half and see how they went first. i hope you end up with some nice big buds to. have you got a journal going at all with your clones so i can have a look. my journal is titled (first grow journal mango from nl) if you are interested its my first grow journal and my second grow but my grow conditions are heaps better than my last grow conditions this time and i used some good seeds this time so i am hoping to get a nice harvest second time around it would be nice to see 3 ounces dry but we will see how we go. they are indica sativa mix flowering is 6 to 10 weeks. we will see what trichs say prob harvest at different times and see how different it all turns out.

Hi evz355-

I'm using a new brand of nutes right now, Humboldt's organic Grow and organic Bloom, so I started out at 1/2 strength- but they seem to be doing fine. I don't have a grow journal going, but I'll try to get some pics up later. Like I said, it's my first grow from clone, so we'll see what happens. I'm also playing with lights- 2- 400 watters - 1 side of the box under hps and one side under broad spectrum mh- so I got all sorts of variables going on. I'm even hitting one of them with uvb. But it's a strain I've been growing for a while now (blueberry), so I know what I've gotten in the past. Talk to you later. -BBFan

hey hemp goddess i have 6 ladies that i am flowering so i might try both and see what gives me the best results its always good to try new things.different strains have different reactions to things to so it would be a good idea to see what works for the mango. i saw your scrog post to and wow what awesome results. keep it green

hey bb fan mmmmm blueberry sounds awesome. sounds like you are trying some new things to see what works best to good luck. keep it green matey and have fun

Latest posts

Back