Where are we today? Peace Keepers or Peace Makers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook_

Reaction score
Ive just noticed in people usually when they are givin something good that may make them more unique then some1 else people like to use that over them. We had a descussion about snitches and it brought me back to a lil memory of a friend of mind that talked about how he loved his brother so much and how he resembled him so much and that he was almost his indentical clone. Few weeks ago i was at a friends house drinkin when his mom came out and told us how her neighbors house was being targeted for robberies and minor property damages so they set up cameras to find out who was terrorizing there property. Bout a week later they caught the person that was doing it it was a 8 year old boy who had been doing it. The kid that was doing it was behold my friends little brother he told the people whose house he was terrorizing that his brother told him to do it. Now this kids older brother the same kid that said he adored his brother also said death to all snitches but wouldnt u behold he was doin the same trash as his little brother had been doing. So even if it was thats kids fault his little brother was following in adoring brothers example of being a badass and thinking it was cool. My point here is we teach the youth by what we do they are our future we show them what is wrong and isnt wrong and if your telling me if some1 tells on some1 is wrong i promptly suggest your wrong even if they are wrong it is our place to show them what is right and to judge them on what they did but on they behave as a person to see what trully fits into there life. If all people would come forward with what they were doing in the first place and not hiding in the shadows not 2 be found why would we need to tell. Again this reminds me of another story yet this is in the bible when adam and eve ate the forbidden fruit god knew what they had done and they knew god would yet they still hid. We all are human and make mistakes 2 say its wrong to point out some1s mistakes is to keep them in total blindness im sure we all can agree because we are all on this forum to learn from peoples mistakes to grow a better crop. So let me ask you are you being a Peace keeper or a Peace Maker? Do you fold your moral holdings for you and other likes you do or do you hold the morals of this whole world as a collective. Ive had friends murderd over drugs and ive lost a brother in a Runners house {i used to live in arizonia one of the largest suppliers of the black market} over drugs would i agree to snitching on those guys that did it? Yes in a heart beat im not some james bond or tony montana yes my brother was in a drug house playing cards and having fun where he shouldnt have been but he was still my brother and i loved him very deeply and losing some1 so early in my life that cared for me deeply scarred me to this day. And some of u would say why would u tell? And i simply say because my brothers didnt because they thought they could handle it themselves and take justice for themselves and now today my brothers are haunted by the past for the things they have done. So i simply ask this why bring a negative word like snitch when it means to steal or tell a lie or to tell information for money. Most of us have kids and wouldnt want to see harm to them so i say again maybe your right snitching shouldnt be tolerated but there will always be that point in why you shouldnt hide things in the dark cause sooner or later your past will be uncoverd and its up to you to have a good one or a bad one and ill leave it at that note. Leave comments if u wish no1 is gonna force you to.

Cook, it was a very hard read man, try splitting sections of your post up into paragraphs, remember most things read on here are read while high ;) lol

Yea sorry riz its just its seems it more like being a stoners is more about looking cool then about the peace and serenity decades and centuries ago it was used for

The only thing I disagree with is most of the growers here grow there own. they don't sell, distribute. its about themselves. So snitching in this arena would be wrong IMHO. It is ussually outa vengeance, or they don't "agree" with it, but its the failure to live and let live.

If I am harming no one and just trying to live my life privately and do the best I can with what I got...than leave me alone.

You mentioned murderers and things. Yes they deserve the kharma that comes to them. They did NOT live and let live. They harmed another human being which is for the most part an abomination to almost every member on this board.

A snitch in my context is someone that just has no basic respect of someone elses privacy. but to condone murder is wrong. It's about what the person is snitching. If someone is attempting to harm another human being....than I will tattle so to speak. but if some dude has a couple of plants in his back yard. Leave the dude alone he ain't hurtin no one. Giggle and move on....

LIVE AND LET LIVE IMHO

^^^^ I agree with everything Mutt just said there. ^^^^^

If I'm not hurting anyone, leave me alone.

If I am hurting someone, call the cops.

I totally agree with mutt and im not trynna blast people that call people snitches im just trynna bring a point into how people see marijuana users we can either be cheerful bunch people wanna be around or that person u wanna hide from because you know they will bring trouble. I've gone through many changes in my life and i know what a person will do just for a oz of bud.

All im concerned is about how people present themselves when there high because we all know big brother is watching us every second of everyday and quite frankly im sick of it and i dont gotta tell u myself big brother doesnt always mean the right side.
Then let the drug dealers go with just a slap on the hand with free passage through the US yet the US citizens that got caught with there drugs were facing 7 - to life :fid: now i sit and wonder why?

This wasnt just about snitching the post was really about morals and how do you guys view your morals and how they are put under pressure because you may take a few tokes everyday or every other day or whenever you do? I was just trynna point out how if u live in the US your gonna have to beat in the bush because the US is watchin what u do because people are so gullable to do anything the other person does and so arrogant on pushing there own ideas on how you should look its like u gotta real :cool: to make u look cool

I'll be honest, I didn't read all of that. However, snitches are the lowest form of person. I have no tolerance for them and will hear no excuses. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Just my peace...

I agree with sticky they are the lowest form of person and most of use AGREE with that and nothin you or anybody gunna say will change that!
Think about it your growing a couple of plants in your back yard for yourself or w.e and your neiboor peeks over your fence and sees them and calls the police. And the next day u being carryed away in cuffs just for wonted to grow a little bud for yourself. Then i think you will change your mind about sniches.

how does the word snicth mean to steal or lie and tell info about money.

I've seen enough to know that caring and sharing are where it is at. We lead and teach by example. Allow me to set the example first.
1. Roll Hoober, or load bowl.
2. Spark
3. Deep inhale
4. Hold it.
5. Don't cough
6. now easy with the exhale
7. repeat as often as neccessary

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
I've seen enough to know that caring and sharing are where it is at. We lead and teach by example. Allow me to set the example first.
1. Roll Hoober, or load bowl.
2. Spark
3. Deep inhale
4. Hold it.
5. Don't cough
6. now easy with the exhale
7. repeat as often as neccessary

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

LMOA we all need to do that!!!

TheStickyIcky said:
I'll be honest, I didn't read all of that. However, snitches are the lowest form of person. I have no tolerance for them and will hear no excuses. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Just my peace...

To Say a snitch is the lowest is being on the earth is sad... The biggest things that annoy me and other people on this forum is liars and murderers. I've been been snitched on.. and you know why i dont give a hoot about who told on me? Because if u cant do the crime dont do the time like i said in the beginning of this thread are we here to make up our own rules to fit our needs or are we here to better the rules that were set forth. I have no problem with snitches. Are whole media is built on informants "snitches" and to sit here and say you havent told some1 a secret is quite childs play. Just my to cents on how u view a person

All I'm gonna say is this:

RESPONSIBILITY TO THE RESPONSIBLE

I have always been a firm believer in the "live and let live" thing, but if you go around advertising that you are doing something wrong, then you deserve to get caught. If you get caught, own up. But I would have to agree that snitches are pretty low... well, not snitches, because EVERYONE has been a snitch at some point in their lives. Ever called the cops on a loud neighbor? Your'e a snitch then. Snitches are NOT the problem, NARCS are the problem. Those people who go around LOOKING for people to "tattle" on.

~Metalchick

Cook_ said:
to sit here and say you havent told some1 a secret is quite childs play.

Telling someones secret is quite different. I have never told a "secret" that sent someone to jail. And no I haven't ever called the cops on a loud neighbor. Or anyone for that matter. I handle my business. I have had guns pulled on me, I've had people try to stab me, I have been hit with a baseball bat, I have had someone try and run me off the road while holding a pistol out the window and I have never called the police into it. Draston can vouch to the honesty of all those things.

I don't call the cops when people shoot at me let alone because their TV is too loud. I live by the street code. And I have no place in my life for snitches. I want nothing to do with them. If I know someone is a snitch for a fact I will confront them and tell them to stay away from me. Thats one thing I don't play.

TheStickyIcky said:
Telling someones secret is quite different. I have never told a "secret" that sent someone to jail. And no I haven't ever called the cops on a loud neighbor. Or anyone for that matter. I handle my business. I have had guns pulled on me, I've had people try to stab me, I have been hit with a baseball bat, I have had someone try and run me off the road while holding a pistol out the window and I have never called the police into it. Draston can vouch to the honesty of all those things.

I don't call the cops when people shoot at me let alone because their TV is too loud. I live by the street code. And I have no place in my life for snitches. I want nothing to do with them. If I know someone is a snitch for a fact I will confront them and tell them to stay away from me. Thats one thing I don't play.

Perfect man well said, +respect<<<<<<<<<<

TheStickyIcky said:

You still dont get it the street code? Im sorry there is no street code that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. You come to some of the neighbor hoods and gangs i used 2 hang out with. I've had friends that got guns pointed to there heads to join gangs. I've been givin a gun to kill a friend of mine by a friend of his that was screwing his lady. and you talk about code to me plz man if you think there are laws for criminals what dank are you really smoking man? The only code the streets believe in is blood in blood out Your in it for life if you wanna live your life like an inmate go right ahead. I see nothing interesting in some1 pulling a gun out on u. And i have been stabbed multiple times at parties did i like it hell no. Do i need 2 know uve been through a rough life to think your hard NO. I really dont care any person with a weapon can be considerd dangerous.

And to sit here and say you abide by the laws of the common criminal is quite demoralizing to the efforts people before us have tried to show. Smoking is about peace and not about guns or violence. Im sorry youve had a bad life but i can tell you in all the neighbor hoods I've been in people that want the riftraft out even there parents. People just dont get pulled into trouble all the time because there innocent thats just not it they obviously got into it for a reason to chase you with a gun in a car i feel sorry if you wouldnt want a better life ive live in many bad places D.C., Phoenix, Oakland, Richmond, and have cousins that live in houston and N.O. So sitting up here and to say i live by the street code? The only real street code i know of was to find a better life and get out of the **** your in by any means possible so maybe you should hang out with some better friends. Thats just in M.O. thanks again for your comments :cool:

All im saying is street means gutter and gutter means trash you dont wanna be the trash of the society because they use u as fuel or recycle you for the corperate world where im livin at youll be makin license plates for 2 cents an hour so you can buy your toilet paper. I have never snitched on some1 to be busted for anything But Iv'e talk 2 detectives over murders and have been a suspect for murder. You live your life like you want but i want my freedom :doh:

To be honest yall all the 1s that say people shoot at ya people done this and that cause you wouldn't be posting on a forum if people had done to ya yould be out there trying to them up this forum is about chillin out whilst havin a smoke and talkin to people who enjoy doing the same thing init not about ye street code street life ye sure some people got it grim out there but its not you lot sat on your pcs on forums chillin iam lucky to have a pc iam glad i have 1 i know enough people tht would dream off having 1 so when yall all say u got it grim nah m8 bollacks =)

You guys just don't get it I guess. I closed the first thread about "snitches" even tho' I'm the person who opened it.

I closed it because it was getting out of hand.

Now we have talk about stabbings, murders, and crap like that.

I'm closing this one too.

Dont' start this "snitch" thead again. PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back