Where in the world...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orstalk

Reaction score
...would you grow?

If you could grow anywhere, where would it be?

Where's the best place, in your opinion, regarding laws?

Cali is the best place on earth for growing, ideal weather.

As for the law ....

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis

I love being from Canada, as we have a national program. The cali weather wouldn't benefit me too much as I grow indoors, so in turn it may actually be worst for me. I love it where i am now

definately anywhere it doesnt ever freeze LOL

How are the laws in BC? I've heard mixed things.

Seriously...

I Want to go somewhere in the world where it is legal to grow and not worry about the law. Whether it's indoor or outdoor. I need some advice, I don't know where to go. I thought about going to my home state of california again and getting a 215 for my chronic pain, but to be honest I don't know if I trust where America is at right now, and that's why I am considering moving internationally.

Any insight would be appreciated.

i'd love to try somewhere in the interior, okanagon (pretty much BC's desert)
such long summers there, could grow some real outdoor monsters i imagine.

spain would be nice

warm, europe, and probably pretty interesting everyday life for someone from the US

If you have a disability/illness and have a medical diagnosis, then Canada has a Federal medical marijuana program, which superceeds all provincal and federal law regaring marijuana as long as you stay within your limits, which are rather nice, i am legally able to grow 25 plants, and posess almost 2 pounds in storage as well as I am allowed to carry 120 grams at all times.

orstalk said:
Seriously...

I Want to go somewhere in the world where it is legal to grow and not worry about the law. Whether it's indoor or outdoor. I need some advice, I don't know where to go. I thought about going to my home state of california again and getting a 215 for my chronic pain, but to be honest I don't know if I trust where America is at right now, and that's why I am considering moving internationally.

Any insight would be appreciated.
I think it's pretty evident that the political trend is moving toward eventual legalization. Just be glad you don't live in one of the many many many countries where drugs will get you executed by firing squad.

ston3pony said:
I think it's pretty evident that the political trend is moving toward eventual legalization. Just be glad you don't live in one of the many many many countries where drugs will get you executed by firing squad.

You think that's the case?
I was worried it was the complete opposite.

orstalk If I was you, just keep it to yourself, shed is your best friend...
keep it between you and your plants only... no one will know...
talk to ur plants when you are alone, plants like it...

thanks papa, that is definitely my plan whenever I am legally allowed to do so.

and thank you all for your posts, I love daydreaming and thinking of all the possibilities.

orstalk said:
You think that's the case?
I was worried it was the complete opposite.
Not sure how you could possibly be under that impression, what could you be basing it on? All new and relevant legislation has been to lessen restrictions, not increase them...

I believe it is 13 states now that accommodate medical use? That didn't used to be the case. It's moving toward legalization, not away. More and more the penalties are tickets for anything under an ounce. If you aren't distributing you hardly get a slap on the wrist.

Contrast that with a place like Singapore where you can be executed. Two people I was acquainted with (they were not aware of how strict the laws were in Singapore) were caught with a little joint in a cigarette pack. They didn't think it was a big deal, they said it was both of theirs. They got 10 years in prison. No chance of parole.

Latest posts

Back