which is better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortybighead

Reaction score
i am doin a ebb&flow system and i need to know about nutes for it,organic or chemical,its a 3x3 tray 30 gallon rez and 600 watt mh conversion and hps for bud thanks

What kind of growing medium are you using? What is your water ppm level to start with? There are lots of good nutes out there. Some conditions require special nutes.

Hey shorty nice to see you again...I'm an old friend from the past. I think you were using Botanicare last time that would work good. What do you have cokking?

snuggles,how u been,the eagles bowl dead give away!!!! i just cut down my 2 snow whites today,i got rid sh bin and made my own out of a 18 gallon bin and did the job perfectly,but i am not happy with cfls so i bought a digital 600 hps and a tent carbon filter doin a ebb and flo i used fox farms my first 2 grows and hydroguard, sensizyme,superthrive, liquid karma and cal-mag,the fox farm big bloom dont mix to good in a bubbleponics rez so i was lookin to maybe change it gunk everything up here check these 2 plants out from 2 weeks ago
psp2 008.JPG

psp2 001.JPG

psp2 003.JPG

psp2 006.JPG

Good to hear from you LOL, small MJ growing world huh? Hmmm I use the whole Botanicare Pro Blend Line, Also started using the House and Garden nutes, they seem a bit pricey but they are really not, they are concentrated as all hell. I know you know I use the Botanicare but I really like the house and garden aqua flakes too. Regular 3 part GH is a possibility too. Sounds like you did upgrade BTW, good stuff.

yeah figure for what it takes to do 2 in a bubbleponics,i could do 9 in a 3x3 tray in a tent it takes up the same amount floor space and energy so i started buying stuff i got the easy cool 6 hood also, htg is pushing the humbolt nutes but i am a lil skeptical,i am gonna google the house and garden never really heard of it,u lead me down the right path in the past ,thanks dude u got anything goin? u kno pens vs flyers lol

you read my mind LOL should be a good series...I'm shocked that we are there to be honest with you.

If you don't have the cash there's no need for the roots excelarator. Also if you can't get it local just get something else...shipping nutes can be pricey.

hxxp://www.humboldtwholesale.com/House_Garden

hey where u getting this shipped from cant seem to find a place or they got them on ur side of the map?

I got mine from the local store here, it's an investment to start up but it lasts a while, like I said earlier it's really concentrated. I have all the supplements and the Coco, Aqua Flakes, and I like it. Roots Excellerator is expensive and isn't needed but really when you do the math it's not bad at all, 1ML per gallon so it has 250 gallons worth in it. Also if you do go that route get the Aqua Flakes and not the Hydro, AF is for recirculating or anything that isn't drain to waste.

But if you want to save money, since you have the Botanicare stuff why not just get the rest and use that. GH might even be good for you.

i use GH in my 2x4 ebb&flo tray. im happy with it but im gonna try advanced nutrients next round and see if im happier.

Latest posts

Back