White Widow Indoors - Some Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan-2.6-

Toker ala Green
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I had a few questions about growing white widow indoors.
1. I plan on using all CFLs becuase my grow space is only 18in by 26in by 25in
2. I plan on using LST from what i read white widow responds well to LST?
3. Is my grow space big enough to grow one successfull plant?
4. How nute sensitive are white widow plants? I heard they are very nute sensitive. I plan on doing an all organic grow.
5. My grow area is only 25 inches high, so im worried i will run out of room and she would die 8( What do you think?

Thanks guys,

Ethan

White widow is grows quite large, however you are right to say that it responds to lst well. If I were you, I would look into some lowrider or something like that for that small of an area. My outdoor white widow was 6 ft across and six feet tall with extensive lst and 2 lbs cured. Other possiblities would be getting a clone and immediately flower it. As far as the nute question, yes ww is sensitive. I couldn't keep my ppm over 850 without getting the claw look when I grew hydro.

What are some strains besides white widow that could grow in that space?

Lowryder is probably the best choice for an area that small. That is not very much height so your yield isn't going to be much at all. Your container is going to use some of that and your lights will use some more. You will be left with like 18 inches of space and that's not very much. I would definitely try to get a bigger space. Just my thoughts on that thought. Most plants respond very well to lst. It will turn into a bush rather than growing tall. Makes lots of tops also. Good luck and keep us posted. Take care.

Or you could try a 100% Indica. They stay short and squat.

I think im going to try northern lights with mad lst and maybe a top or 2.

Latest posts

Back