White Widow monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please add that photo to the gallery!

that's to funny

Yeow WoW Growdude, those are sure nuff pretty, almost to good to touch, but naw I would tear into them, and I couldn't blame you one bit. I guess you must of got a little extra on the MOJO HuH ?
Just can't stop looking at them bro, you really did great, Yeah when your done drying would love to know what a couple of them gave you in quantity.
I would be beside myself if I can do that well, BUT I'm gonna try LOL
you be smokin in peace
and the bus dude too cool, dibs on shotgun ha-ha-ha
KingKahuuna

This is the biggest bud, let the harvest begin!!!!!!!

june19 003.jpg

*says alot of cuss words* That is one of the best looking buds i've ever seen judging on size alone! GREAT job GD!

Wow! :holysheep: And I thought my DP WW looked good!

Yours make's that 2-liter bottle look like a 12 oz....

Very, very nice Growdude!

Im going to harvest the majority tonight, ill try to post more pictures.

Growdude said:
This is the biggest bud, let the harvest begin!!!!!!!

looks to me you got your sheets all sticky:holysheep: nice nuggiez

yea those are some great plants stuff like that goes for high around here i know you will be smokin lovely

why drink and drive

when you can smoke
and fly

Here are the other big buds, King Cola is hanging and not in these pictures.
Also there is alot of smaller buds under 1 foot that I will harvest next.

Tryed to get some macro shots but the camara and I ****.

june20 002.jpg

june20 011.jpg

june20 015.jpg

Congratulations, I can't beleave my eyes, you've done exelent!!! How long did you grow thw for???

whereismymind69 said:
Congratulations, I can't beleave my eyes, you've done exelent!!! How long did you grow thw for???

They are from clones that I vegged for about 2 weeks and flowered for about 8.5 weeks.

Man, those are some humongous GORGEOUS buds. Think you can come up with a final weight total when you are done? Congrats man.

Seriously. I'm growing some WW next grow with an HPS and nutes. If I could make my stuff look anything like this I would crap my pants.

Jesus man. I can't get over those buds. Look how heavy they are! They are bending the coat hangers! Can't wait to hear the weight growdude.

Latest posts

Back