Who's Growing Mandala--Satori, 8 Miles High, Ganesh...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ganesh, which is ready for chop is showing some nice color.

10-30-12 005-1.jpg

10-30-12 004-1.jpg

That is very pretty THG. Looking good. Love the name ganesh. Pretty color.

Here is an update of my satori girls. Someone say fan leaves? wow.

DSCF1569.JPG

DSCF1570.JPG

Tasty, my other have to have is Medicine woman, it is clone only, but I am working on some seeds. It helps me sleep.

Thanks Rosebud, they are beautiful! You have the most beautiful green leaves. I never cease to be amazed by the size of the fan leaves that Satori puts out.

Mine are getting overcrowded as I simply have too much in my vegging space. I am going to try and do something about that today. I'll try to snap some pics of my babies when I pull them from the closet today.

Man I cant wait to grow some of that.

Rosebud, your plants are way prettier than mine. Happens every time I let the vegging closet get overcrowded.

The tote on the right has Satori. There are 5 plants in here and I just did some supercropping and fimming. The tote on the left has some Ganesh, 2 clones and 3 from seed. The next pic, the tote on the left has a mix of clones--2 Apollo 11 (the last of my Joey Weed seeds), 2 Master Kush, and 2 Beyond the Brain. There are a few things in the cloner. The tall gangly girl is a Beyond the Brain. Some of the phenos are decidedly sativa leaving. This one went 80 days. Then Beyond the Brain that is being tortured into submission--going to scrogg those. Last just some shots of the flowering closet with a variety of stuff, using up seeds I had on hand.

Then, because I didn't have enough going on, I could not resist ordering some seeds from Hemp Depot--Jordan of the Islands' God's OG Kush. The description just sounded great:

Gods OG Kush

Indoor / outdoor
Oh my gawd! Jordan of the Islands has upped the pot potency by creating a marijuana strain that even God would want as personal headstash. We cross our stinky, resinous God Bud with a savory dank OG Kush to create one of the top kush marijuana plants ever. This unique potent cross is sure to become one of the best OG Kush strains available because it stops even the hardest kush lover in their toker tracks, with its powerful indica and sativa rush. Unique flavors of both God Bud and OG Kush can easily be experienced. God’s OG Kush is a bushy plant that reaches a height of between 3-5 ft, producing between 4-6 ounces of purple hued cream cannabis. The marijuana flowering time is between 7-9 weeks and dropping the temperature in the final week will produce purple hues. This is one of the strongest marijuana strains Jordan of the Islands has ever produced and we strongly encourage our customers seeking something new and exciting to give God's OG Kush a whirl.
Type: Indica Dominant

Indoor flowering 45-55 Days

11-2-12 007-1.jpg

11-2-12 009-1.jpg

11-2-12 003-1.jpg

11-2-12 006-2.jpg

10-31-12 006-1.jpg

man I've been lookin to get godbud foe awhile and they're always sold ourt, sounds like JOA's godbud x og cross would be awesome alternative....

thanks THG!

It is available now on Hemp Depot, Jordan of the Islands, if interested. He also has other God Bud crosses.

hXXp://hempdepot.ca/seeds/Jordan_of_the_Island/index.html

:aok: right on right on THG...will look into them 4 sure :)

The Hemp Goddess said:
Gods OG Kush

Indoor / outdoor
Oh my gawd! Jordan of the Islands has upped the pot potency by creating a marijuana strain that even God would want as personal headstash. We cross our stinky, resinous God Bud with a savory dank OG Kush to create one of the top kush marijuana plants ever. This unique potent cross is sure to become one of the best OG Kush strains available because it stops even the hardest kush lover in their toker tracks, with its powerful indica and sativa rush. Unique flavors of both God Bud and OG Kush can easily be experienced. God’s OG Kush is a bushy plant that reaches a height of between 3-5 ft, producing between 4-6 ounces of purple hued cream cannabis. The marijuana flowering time is between 7-9 weeks and dropping the temperature in the final week will produce purple hues. This is one of the strongest marijuana strains Jordan of the Islands has ever produced and we strongly encourage our customers seeking something new and exciting to give God's OG Kush a whirl.
Type: Indica Dominant

Indoor flowering 45-55 Days

aww man gotta update my wish list

I will be popping some of the God's OG Kush as soon as I get the beans. It takes a bit longer from Hemp Depot because you have to send a money order in. I'll keep everyone posted when I do. I have never run any of Jordan's beans and really don't really know anyone else who has either. We all know the hype does not always match the reality, but I am hopeful this will be a nice strain.

I made a screen yesterday and set it over the tote with BTB.

I am excited to see God's Kush. What a name, lol. I mean really, it is God's Kush. The description sounds amazing. fun stuff.

You are going to scrog your BtB? This will be fun to see THG. I need to check on my Satori babies and see if they are showing sex yet. I doubt it.

I made a screen yesterday and set it over the tote with BTB.

Don't be trying to entice me to setting one up now... :) :D

Will be watching, if the GOG is as good as said, I'll definitely need to try it. Since you were spot on with Satori, I trust your taste!!

Tell us what you think? Congratulations Dman. Looks stellar. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If that is possible.

Well its been 20 min and we are loving it, LOL

I see what you mean by an uppy high, the wife really likes it too.:woohoo: :yay:

I remember you liked buku done early and Satori is even better. Happy for you. Tell your wife to enjoy too!

Dman, your Satori is wonderful looking. I am happy that you and your wife are lovin' it.

Man I want to pop my Satori beans NOW. :D Nice buds dman.

Latest posts

Back