Who's Growing Mandala--Satori, 8 Miles High, Ganesh...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks folks, we are so impressed that while taking 16 clones off of 3 different strains today i filled 10 of my 16 spots in the bubbler with Satori cuttings, really loving it.

I made a screen (20" x 21") for the BTB and flipped the lights.

The next is the 3 larger Satori (which are not showing sex yet) and 1 Ganesh. I simply ran out of room in the vegging space. And I find when I overcrowd them, they stretch. So, they are into 12/12 before I wanted, but hey, poor planning and more clones making it than I anticipated (finally).

11-8-12 058-1.jpg

11-8-12 057-1.jpg

Wow, thg, you are rocking the grow. You have a lot going on too. Congratulations on the clones.

This BTB of yours is going to be fun to watch. My satori's need to tell me if they are boys or not. I think it will be within a week or so, I hope.

Isn't it cool that dman loved his satori so much. Love hearing that.

Here's the girls this morning. We had a power outage last night, so they got their first taste of darkness...about three hours I think.

DSCF1594.JPG

Beautiful as always Rosebud.

I have 5 Satori going. Three of them are substantially larger than the other 2 (hope they're not all boys). One of the slow ones took quite a while to germ, so is naturally behind. The largest BTB showed early and was a girl. That is one of the plants in the scrog. There are also 2 small clones. I have not cloned the BTB further. I think the space is better filled with Satori and I like the Satori better.

Yes, I am glad that dman and the Ms dman loved it.

Whoa, this is pretty interesting! :D Congrats to dman and all!
:drooling on every single pic of this thread:

Beautiful plants there Ladies. :) I love to see them during veg, looking so lush and healthy. I can sit and look at them for hours like that :) Hey does the Satori come in femenised version?

Looking great everyone! LOVE smoking the recently harvested Satori :aok: Thanks for introducing it to me

Hushpuppy said:
Beautiful plants there Ladies. :) I love to see them during veg, looking so lush and healthy. I can sit and look at them for hours like that :) Hey does the Satori come in femenised version?

I just checked Attitude and they don't list any.

I have grown hashberry and liked it. It is nice. I didn't grow it again, but I would if I had any. I think i remember I loved the taste.

ston-loc said:
Looking great everyone! LOVE smoking the recently harvested Satori :aok: Thanks for introducing it to me

Agreed, I dont think i would have ever given Satori a chance if it wasnt for THG and Rose among a few others, Thanks again for the heads up all.

I can't even really remember what made me try it in the first place--I didn't know anyone growing it so, the description must have just captivated me. It is one of my faves.

Thank goodness you did try it, or I wouldn't get anything done. Thank you THG!

Im flying or hopping my Weedhopping butt over to THG. I gotta try the Satori.:D

Latest posts

Back