Windin down with a bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDC

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am about to sit down and smoke a bowl of some skunk my friend picked up for me. Figured this was a good way to get to know some of ya. Anyone wanna smoke with me ? What did you guys do today ?

well i would smoke... infact if you wanna hook up in chat in about 4 to 5 weeks when i harvest my bud, ill hapily share a coupla blunts with ya!...

on another note, i did nothing today lol.. what about youself?

I was wore out i have been runnin and gunnin with school and work..i stayed on the couch all weekend really.

Well Ill smoke one with yall... :48:

Today was "grocery shopping day".....then came home to do a few chores and watched the Nascar race with my brother. We are in the middle of a "Winter Storm" so it started to snow around 3ish. Prolly won't have work tomorrow being I work in Education & they will most likely close the schools due to the ice storm mixed in with the snow. Not supposed to stop snowing till Tuesday in the wee hours of the morn. ;)
3 day weekend>>works for me.:D

peace~squirt:bong1:

Damn guys and gals we missed the windin down smoke session. :( Well how about we start the morning off with a Wake 'n' Bake smoke session. Get your bowl, bong, one hitter, or papers pull up a chair choose a strain and enjoy a gourmet breakfest. :p

100_6945.jpg

Ahhh yess :cool: Ganja and a nice cup of tea :ccc:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn guys and gals we missed the windin down smoke session. :( Well how about we start the morning off with a Wake 'n' Bake smoke session. Get your bowl, bong, one hitter, or papers pull up a chair choose a strain and enjoy a gourmet breakfest. :p

Mmmmmm, I'll definately have some of that TBG. Thanks! :)

tbg your such a tease lol... always temptin us with your lovely nuggs eh!

Agree with ya riz>>drooling at that pic!!
TBG...SWEET pic and tasty looking nug's! :clap:

Well sorry I missed the wake-n-bake this morning....looked yummy tho! :D
I will bring the assorted doughnut's and other munchies tomorrow morning gang! ;)

peace~mermaid :bong:

Latest posts

Back