Yall have ruined me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robbiegy2k said:
'sup TM - to give you an idea of what it'll be like a mate of mine has become so snobby about dirt weed he doesn't ever touch the stuff, he'd rather go without! He waits till some of his growing friends are ready to sell him a 'lil bit' and when he can't get any nice stuff he drives over to Amsterdam to pick up! G'luck mate.

Oh God! I wish I could "drive over to Amsterdam"!!!!

It would be hard for me to leave...please, please, let me sleep under this table! I won't take up much room......

StoneyBud said:
Oh God! I wish I could "drive over to Amsterdam"!!!!

It would be hard for me to leave...please, please, let me sleep under this table! I won't take up much room......

LOL when I ask for a job (min wage!) they chuckle and say 'join the queue' but to show how picky my mate is the drive takes between 4 to 5 hrs! Still.... I've waited longer on local hookups before :rolleyes:

2Dog said:
hell no...people at work have no idea. except my best friend who goes on lunch breaks with me & she doesnt smoke..

Do you toke on your lunch break? :eek: and if you don't mind me asking whats your profession? (rough idea - don't need to go in to detail if you'd rather not).

Last time I toked during work some years ago (well I was on call and working from home) I tried to do a database upgrade and balls'd it up and caused about $50,000 worth of damage.... Needless to say I don't toke while working anymore! :eek:

I do taxes...I had one error the whole season and it was spelling not math lmao...It keeps me level I am very high energy.

2Dog said:
I do taxes...I had one error the whole season and it was spelling not math lmao...It keeps me level I am very high energy.

Wow.. your good! so your a hyper one are ya?:banana:

I guess so banana man,.

robbiegy2k said:
Do you toke on your lunch break? :eek: ! :eek:

I toke while working if I want to. I just do local tractor work around here. I dont want to but these people keep pulling up in my driveway or calling me up on the phone. Most times I dont even have to put the tractor up on the trailer. If I am out in one of their fieds I just toke up.

nice..used to ride in grandads lap on the tractor..til someone had theres dip into a ditch and kill someone then granda said no more...good times! riding in the back of pickup trucks was fun as well...

TexasMonster said:
If I am out in one of their fieds I just toke up.

*sigh* a world away from sitting in a poxy office tapping away at a computer all day.... Must say im pretty jelous!

Hmmmmm me thinks toking and tractors = funky crop circles!!! :farm:

now that is some insite... robbie

2Dog said:
nice..used to ride in grandads lap on the tractor..til someone had theres dip into a ditch and kill someone then granda said no more...good times! riding in the back of pickup trucks was fun as well...
I hear ya! When I was a little tyke, us kids used to ride on the back of the wagon when Dad made town runs for supplies. He would haul it with our two biggest horses and we could jump off and run for awhile if we wanted to. Sometimes, if he let us, we'd run ahead and jump in the creek at the ford before the wagon got there. It was a great cool down!

Then he started using the tractor for town runs and it made it too fast. It wasn't near as much fun then. The wagon bumped too hard with the tractor pulling it! At 2 mph, a bump is fun. At 20 mph, it hurts!

lol stoney my great uncle raised clydesdales..they were beautiful and won many pulling contests he had ribbons around his whole LR..never have a i seen such big horses. try riding one lmao! we used to ride with the hay on trucks and make forts with it to jump off of..good times. nothing like fresh watermelon straight from the field.

Yo, Tex...that is freakin heaven!

In a field alone..... on a tractor...... with my thoughts..... and the land.....

and maybe a joint...

just WAIT till you have some killer weed..

I just might change your perspective on life..

Good for you....livin the good life!

:)

2Dog said:
nothing like fresh watermelon straight from the field.

I grow a lot of watermelons. I turn them all into wine. I just turned the two watermelon fields over with a disk harrow.

cmd420 said:
Yo, Tex...that is freakin heaven!

In a field alone..... on a tractor...... with my thoughts..... and the land.....

and maybe a joint...

just WAIT till you have some killer weed..

I just might change your perspective on life..

Good for you....livin the good life!

:)

Thanks, I cant wait for that.

my dad would take us down to help harvest and get tons of free fruit.. awesome times. cantaloup and watermelon sandwhiches and homemade jelly. I asked my grandma if they ever went hungry during the great deppresion and she said no they were farmers and always had food. they also raised milk cows and almonds. almonds came way later tho. lots of alfalfa. when i think of us running around and jumping on those huge stacks of hay bales I wonder how we never broke our necks.

amazing how big watermelons can get. he would bring down 50 pounders for family gatherings..

2Dog said:
amazing how big watermelons can get. he would bring down 50 pounders for family gatherings..

Now if I could just draft a Hindu Kush branch to a yellow meated watermelon vine I would have a product for the masses!!!!

Probably make better wine too

hey mom u feeling better?

Latest posts

Back