yellow leaf brown spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remember888

Reaction score
Hi everybody on my first grow and seems everything is going fairly well but every once in a while I wake up to a lighter yellow leaf per plant some having a couple brownish spots. Like I said this is my first grow and I'm trying to go about everything the right way from pics I've seen online looks similar to nute burn but I'm running mine at the lowest level so I'm wondering if theres other places I should be looking I hate to be picky but one leaf looking like that is depressing and I started 3 ahead of time and have several more following 2 weeks behind so I would like to work the issues with this strain ahead of time and other then this issue they look great. Any ideas?

Pictures here of your plants would help us a lot. In addition, we need more info about your grow...exactly what your soil mixture is, size of pot, nutrients you are giving them, how much, etc. The more you tell us the better we are able to help.

I use the camera on my cell phone and still have not figured out how to post pics yet. My soil is 2 parts pro mix 1 part happy frog they r in 7 gallon pots and I'm using the pure essentials black label nutrients feed plan I'm in veg and using the light feeding schedule due to thinking the yellowing may come from to heavy on the nutrients on another forum I was told it sounded like low nitrogen? If anyone has tips on posting pics from android phone let me know I would love to share my grow pics the good the bad and the ugly thanks everybody

May need to resize them

I always download pics from my android to my computer and then resize using Paint. I never post directly from my phone, so am no help there.

How old are your plants? What kind of Pro Mix did you use?

Pictures would help more...Im shooot and say your nute burning them...Happy frog has enough nutrients in it for a couple months...How old are these ones in question?....sounds like you are flowering right now?..I would back off the nutes and water with PH correct

:48:

Says he is in veg, but I am thinking that with Happy Frog, he could be overfeeding, too.

If you are taking pics with a cell phone, take the memory card out of the cell phone and download the pics to your computer and resize them using your "paint" or other picture editer, so that they are smaller than your monitor screen. Then try to upload them here and it should work. :)

Also, if the leaves that are yellowing show the yellowing and browing at the very tips of the leaves first then it is nute burn. If the yellowing and brown spotting is more random across the leaf and across the plant, then it could be a PH issue or a nutrient deficiency like low P or K causing it. Typically though the P,K deficiencies will start lower on the plant and work up the canopy.

Latest posts

Back