Yellowing leaves in flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookside302

Reaction score
I know that yellowing fan leaves near the end of flowering is normal but is there an benefits to have them turn yellow over green? Also when these fan leaves begin to turn yellow does the thc fall off? Im askin this because i was planning on making some hash near the end of this grow season and was thinking there should probably stay green..

they yellow naturally and the thc is not decreased in the part of the plant that you will end up smoking. you can make hash out of the tricome covered smaller fan and trim leaves but the shade leaves are worthless other than compost as PB said before.

trillions of atoms said:
they yellow naturally and the thc is not decreased in the part of the plant that you will end up smoking. you can make hash out of the tricome covered smaller fan and trim leaves but the shade leaves are worthless other than compost as PB said before.

but sometimes you get trichromes on the larger fan leaves also , so if i was tryin to use them for hash i should keep a little nitrogen in with the nutes right

Hey there brookside. I would just compost the bigger fan leaves and make hash with the smaller leaves and the trim from your buds. Dont waste your time with the big fan leaves. Too much hassle for very little payoff. I would compost them as was stated before. Good luck and take care my friend.

Latest posts

Back