Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw them guess who in a concert had a club in New York called the bottom line back in 1973. I had more cocaine falling out of my nostrils than I had going down them, life in the fast lane…good to see you hang in there Steve, we’re strange but good people’s…

In the Village
Yep Freaky People alright

Attachments

• 1683994616333.png
    1683994616333.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
I saw them guess who in a concert had a club in New York called the bottom line back in 1973. I had more cocaine falling out of my nostrils than I had going down them, life in the fast lane…good to see you hang in there Steve, we’re strange but good people’s…
I need more information to guess who…

I have been trying to get back on the website for 2 days (redirect errors, warnings that the site needs cookies, etc)
I understand that we are at 14/10 my problem is that the plants are at 20/4 How quickly can i change the lights to match without forcing the plants into flower

Love the avatar

Love the avatar, how to do i adopt it?
Does this work for you?
1684061334141.png
If so maybe @WeedHopper will slap it in place or I can walk you through it yourself. You need to download the image into your computer as a save on my computer, (place it in a download file where you can find it. If you can save on your computer then I can walk you through the rest , It is already sized so pretty much plug and play.

I have been trying to get back on the website for 2 days (redirect errors, warnings that the site needs cookies, etc)
I understand that we are at 14/10 my problem is that the plants are at 20/4 How quickly can i change the lights to match without forcing the plants into flower
About an hour less a each day will keep them from flowering

Not sure what you are asking but a plant under 14/10 will not flower unless it is an auto growing inside tent. 12/12 lighting should and will start flowering in most cases, and if not go 13/11 , 13 on 11 off.

I fixed your problem of trying to get on and fixed you up with your Avatar.

Not sure what you are asking but a plant under 14/10 will not flower unless it is an auto growing inside tent. 12/12 lighting should and will start flowering in most cases, and if not go 13/11 , 13 on 11 off.
Roster he is growing under 20/4. If he changes his light to 14/10 his plant can definitely start to flower. I've seen it happen. His best best it to go to 16/8 first fo a week and then to 15/9 for a week and then he can go to 14/10.
He wants to put them outside. If he has them under 20/4 and sets them out side where it's 14/10 the plants can go into flower. It's happened to me more than once.
And Big has seen it happen too.

Latest posts

Back