Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roster he is growing under 20/4. If he changes his light to 14/10 his plant can definitely start to flower. I've seen it happen. His best best it to go to 16/8 first fo a week and then to 15/9 for a week and then he can go to 14/10.
He wants to put them outside. If he has them under 20/4 and sets them out side where it's 14/10 the plants can go into flower. It's happened to me more than once.
Yes I saw Lesso post and agreed
I thought he was doing an inside grow

Roster he is growing under 20/4. If he changes his light to 14/10 his plant can definitely start to flower. I've seen it happen. His best best it to go to 16/8 first fo a week and then to 15/9 for a week and then he can go to 14/10.
He wants to put them outside. If he has them under 20/4 and sets them out side where it's 14/10 the plants can go into flower. It's happened to me more than once.

it is indeed a roll of the dice , genetics on a photoperiod are unpredictable unless one has grown the same strain before and knows

Thank you
A plan of action to achieve my goal of of moving my babies outside, It is still too early to move them now as frost is expected on 05/18-19/23, I live near (10miles south) Canada , in St Lawrence county. It gets damn cold here (-35) with 60” of snow this year.
Is there someplace special to post a grow diary ? IMG_1146.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you
A plan of action to achieve my goal of of moving my babies outside, It is still too early to move them now as frost is expected on 05/18-19/23, I live near (10miles south) Canada , in St Lawrence county. It gets damn cold here (-35) with 60” of snow this year.
Is there someplace special to post a grow diary ?View attachment 328217
Simply use this thread or start another. Might be a bit of thread drift though. Glad to see you back. Join in the chicanery. We smoke dope and tell jokes here.

Steve has passed the chicanery test so thats a good thing , and living 10 miles from the Canuck border , the Man will need some mad skilz to bring n a harvest before it snows

when i lived in Ontario , it snowed in September and did not melt until May

good luck Amigo and i am glad you decided to stick around , sometimes one needs thick skin around this joint

4397C39E-49D0-49AC-8DF4-70354134B07E.jpeg

Dang y’all kicked steve off? I was gonna catch him a buzz to lighten him up a bit. Plus I wanna see how his Durban poison turns out. He was just not use to our unstructured ways or maybe was just out of herb. Well I guess we can drift a bit more now…
I’m growing 2 Durban Poison clones, and a few Durban Poison x Triangle Kush (if they end up being female). Feel free to follow. You guys can pick on me if you want to. I have thick skin, and don’t mind going off topic, as long as I get free beans, I’m fine!

that fukin’ Durban Poison is a Superstar in my humble opinion

He kept dreamin' (dreamin')
That someday he'd be a star
A super star, but he didn't get far
But he sure found out the hard way
That dreams don't always come true
So he pawned all his hopes
And he even sold his old car
Bought a one way ticket back
To the life he once knew
Oh yes he did
He said he would

Steve has passed the chicanery test so thats a good thing , and living 10 miles from the Canuck border , the Man will need some mad skilz to bring n a harvest before it snows

when i lived in Ontario , it snowed in September and did not melt until May

good luck Amigo and i am glad you decided to stick around , sometimes one needs thick skin around this joint

View attachment 328222
I’m actually north of Ontario (Windsor) Canada. We travel southbound on I-75 to cross the Canadian border. Or directly East to hit Sarnia. I too lived in Texas for seven years…, but I digress…wait what is the question?

I’m growing 2 Durban Poison clones, and a few Durban Poison x Triangle Kush (if they end up being female). Feel free to follow. You guys can pick on me if you want to. I have thick skin, and don’t mind going off topic, as long as I get free beans, I’m fine!
I was lucky. I got three out of four females of the Durban PoisonTK. You know I wasn’t pickin on you right?
free beans for off topic charges? 🤪 I can’t afford to hang out here cause im bad about drifting…

Nobody picks on anybody here. Everything is for fun and laughs. Thread drifts and jokes go hand in hand. The O'l Farts here have been asked the same questions thousands of times. We would go crazy if we straight up answered questions over and over again.

Now back to chicanery......

Latest posts

Back