Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 328314 i have the truck, it will pull 15,000 pounds from coast to coast
After learning more about you
A new avatar has been awarded
1684190480801.png

Assuming that all plants grow to 75% of potential what will I do with all that product. Last year I grew 2 plants and 2 tops
Ok, what do you mean by 75%? Next, that is up to you. We are a bunch of O'l farts that grow for themselves.

If you reach out you can sell it if you wish. Don't think you will have much luck if that is what you are looking for here.

my sincere apologies

i have a lot on my mind today , i am on the Agenda of the Town Council meeting tonight and have to give a speech , that is my story and i am sticking to it

0CF17084-F07E-43CA-8706-F3D4A8D448EC.jpeg

He knows my address, lol

no Sir no Sir!

never have , never will!

only person on here that i can think of that i know their address is Pute and that is only because i got an emergency call from him once and i had to come over and rescue him

and Unca , he is a public person and has no problems with his security , one has to pass through customs just to enter West Palm Beach…..sh-it , me thinks Walt lives next door to a man with orange hair

Latest posts

Back