Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Het Smoke....your stoned....Hey Smom.....get stoned......Hey Duck.....don't drive when your stoned.........Rosie...you feel stoned.....dam....i need to get stoned!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We are having a windy day today 49+mph wind gusts.

Just maybe a good day to stay in and BIU, at least the wind cannot blow out my lighter indoors:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong:

yeah I dont like the wind Duck..gonna be sunny here 60f...wish I had something to do outside...suppose Ill just BIU with you and work on the ice bong:D

:bong: and pass :bong1: to next member

:ciao: Good morning bongers, #38 and sunny, supposed to snow again tomorrow. This erratic weather is driving me crazy (not that it was a long trip...LOL)
Duck, stay out of those high winds, you'll get your feathers blown right off.
4UI'll hld that bong while you work on the icy creation, trial and error, yo'll get it .
I think we should all grab a brownie and join Smokinmom in the hot tub, now that's a party.
Have a good day BHC and BIU like it's a competition...

Hot tubs and Brownies:bolt:

thanks cubby..I was with Ray jay yesturday..he dont come in here..hes not a true bong hog..hehe...anyway we went to Bong shope and found the slide and bowl:aok:..we then went to Lowes and baught a 3 inch pvc 2 feet long..ill cut it down..I still use the 3/4 in pvc and will use a Tee at one end as it centers the 3/4 nice...Will have pics of the bottum up later..still working it...And plan to have this mold ready for tomarrow..:bong1: break:bong:

DSCF0443.JPG

DSCF0444.JPG

DSCF0440.JPG

DSCF0441.JPG

that who's yer daddy sure looks pretty---:rofl:

sunny 70's earthday here in paradise

hope everyone does something for the planet today---i'll be reaping it's bounty---:hubba:---and replenishing it's goodness after picking up trash with my daughter and 3 of her friends---purple peace---:bong: :bong:

okay had to glue the cap on the black pvc..it leaked..its all put togather and in the deep freeze..

:bong:

4u let that glue cure a hr or 2 before you put it in the fridge or it will ruin food in there been there and done that:aok:

daaang 4u---looking forward to hitting that ice bong---what's up---glue pvc---i hope the blueprint is idiot proof for guys like me

i am earthdayed out---i hate the smell of patuli oil---44 3x6 panels for 1k kwh per month---screw that---think i'll just continue paying my bill---off the grid is just a fantasy---still considering wind and hydro in my dream---dude looked at me like i had 6 heads when i asked what it take to get off th grid

in the mean time---hold this---:48:---while i clear the :bong:---more of that bluberry on tap---:bong: :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Raining hard here with high winds again:(

I guess it will be a good day to do some house cleaning.

2Dog I thought of you yesterday while doing my taxes:)

Gonna do a few :bong1: then get busy:)

BIU BHC :bong:

I'm celebrating earthday too OS...;)
by reminding liberals of all the whacko predictions made by environmentalists in 1970, the year the event was founded: a new Ice Age (Newsweek); a world "eleven degrees colder by the year 2000" (Kenneth Watt); by 1985 air pollution to reduce the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half (Life magazine); by 1995 between 75 and 85 percent of all species to be extinct (Earth Day founder Gaylord Nelson); mass starvation (Earth Day organizer Denis Hayes). Say: "Thank you, thank you, Earth Day! If those 20 million hippies hadn't taken the day off work, we'd all be dead by now!".....:rofl:

mediamanipulation.jpg

Latest posts

Back