Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man,I remember when u were a nubee and now your growing some sweat bud,congrats man,youve come a long way.:cool:

Here's some pics of the 6th plant harvested,(LRx2):D . 10 weeks and it was solid.:D Thrichomes were ready and all.:cool:

There's two pics in the end that show some of the buds manicured and dried out. I'll see if I have any more of the dried out pics before I put the buds in the brown bags which is what stage it's in.

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 003.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 006.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 007.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 008.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 009.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 004.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 005.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 001.jpg

9-12-08 Updated pics LRx2plant 6, 9weeks 5 days 002.jpg

Hate to hear about that arsehole landlord Richy ...it's a bummer ...But those nugs are lookin' good...Very nice ...How's the smoke report eh??? Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

so my only question Richy how does the stuff smoke ? what is the high like?

looks like da Bomb:)

tn_toker420 said:
Hate to hear about that arsehole landlord Richy ...it's a bummer ...But those nugs are lookin' good...Very nice ...How's the smoke report eh??? Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...
You know these buds are getting me high as Fu**! It tastes fruity again, so far. I've only got to taste three of the plants. The 4th and 5th plant are also fruity smelling! Buds are really condense. Burns great too. Smooth going down and it expands your lungs til you cough your head off.:D

Thanks for the compliments and Rep points ya'll!
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!

Plant 6, LRx2 pic updates! Going to jar phase for it's final cure, but I think I pulled her a lil early.:rolleyes: 10 weeks and 5 days isn't that long for a LRx2. I'm kind of unhappy with the results from this LRx2. I shouldn't have pulled it so early, but I could have swore it was ready, or maybe it just wasn't one of the best LRx2's like I've had in the past! It looks alot like my LRx1's too! Usually the 2's have a more marrooned or red hairs where the 1's have orange hairs like this LRx2? I do have one pheno LRx2 that's massive though. All LRx1's from my batch taste like LRx2's, so hopefully this one will have a different taste.:cool:

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 003.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 004.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 005.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 006.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 007.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 008.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 009.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 010.jpg

9-15-09 Updated pics Plant 6 LRx2 air dried 011.jpg

fantastic as usual :p
and richy you could allways send it over here if your not to keen on it
ill take it off your hands ,,:rofl:

fantastic photos bro. you are doing so well!! I hope one day to be able to grow plants like yours :)

melissa said:
fantastic as usual :p
and richy you could allways send it over here if your not to keen on it
ill take it off your hands ,,:rofl:
Lol:rofl: Still haven't tried it. I'll let you know!;) But thanks for all the compliments you give. What is 420 Girls. Is it a club or group that ladies talk about buds? My Fiance is wondering?

hi richy ,,
tell your better half :hubba:
i havnt a clue ,,,i just liked the avitor :rofl:

Great pics....Looks like you got some smokin' to do there ...

Nice. Did you use soil? Sorry, didn't have the time or energy to read your thread. I'm starting out with a 60 site AeroFlo for my first grow and hoping to yield about 2 oz's a plant, how much did you yield in all? Have you ever tried Aeroponic growing? If so, how much did you yield on average?

Sorry for all the questions, just really curious as to how my plants will turn out and how much I'll end up getting.

Thank you.

tcbud said:
Great pics....Looks like you got some smokin' to do there ...
Yes I do!:D I'm a guy, but it's crazy you posted just now, cuz I just asked melissa about a female growers group.:eek: I see in your signature or something up there you have a female growers group? My Fiance is wondering? Thanks for the compliments about the pics!:D

Latest posts

Back