Elvens 1st grow ever Master Kush Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elven

420 Jedi
Reaction score
Picked up my clones today! only got three just in case my fogponics fails :holysheep: they are not as big as I would have liked but they are very rooted. I am using Humboldt County Master A&B line of nutes since they are amino acid-based and are supposed to not have salts to buildup.

My Girls are Here.jpg
Here they are in the rockwool that I got them in. (I know the pics are crap)

1st little girl.jpg
Here is the first one

Second little girl.jpg
Second one

third little girl.jpg
Third one

I will write more tomorrow I am beat.

Good luck, Read it is a wonderfull strain. Good luck with your grow

Well I woke up this morning to a shock

Disaster.jpg

Apparently with the rockwool the fog just isn't enough. and the rockwool was pretty dry. The other two seemed to be much better.

Still nice I hope.jpg

Ditto.jpg

I added a hydro sprayer (see fogponics build below for update) and have it run 15 min an hour, but have a small leakage problem now. Will be fixing that this weekend.

So here is the question. Is this one totally gone? or is there some way to fix this issue. I am pretty much sure its gone. Please help if you can, and if its possible.

It looks kinda gone, but I've seen worse come back to life. Chances are all that foliage is dead, but if you fix the problem and keep taking care of it new leaves should come up completely healthy.

Neo drives a geo said:
It looks kinda gone, but I've seen worse come back to life. Chances are all that foliage is dead, but if you fix the problem and keep taking care of it new leaves should come up completely healthy.

It actually looks like its totally dead. These three were more of an experiment than anything. I am just hoping to get them big enough to clone a whole crop. If any of them survive.

the fog's probably gonna work great when these guys get their roots through the bottom of the cups but until then I'd make sure that you keep sprayers on the hydroton. The other two look good though. Don't get rid of that nasty one, I had a clone that was kind of crapping out on me and it ended up busting out the biggest nugs of my grow. I thought it was gonna be all scraggly and nasty but it surprised the hell out of me. I'd say keep that shriveled little guy in there until he's dry and dead for sure.

Well actually she got worse the next day so I used her as an experiment on how rockwool works. I took it apart to learn a few things. I think it will be OK. The clones were not as large as I was hoping so my veg time will be a bit longer than I wanted. :eek: but thats OK. I will use this time to get my flowering chamber abit tighter. look for some good updates on the build this weekend as well as my fog chamber. I will be putting a splash skirt on the upper container to keep it from flooding. How often do you think I should run the aero sprayers? I dont want them to run to much cuz I want the roots to reach for the fog, but I want to make sure that there is enough water to prevent a lag in growth. speaking of which there is alot of new leaves and the roots are doing well. I will post pics soon. :D

Well everyone its been one week and two are still alive :headbang2: Since my original naming convention no longer works (harry potter: Harry, Ron, Hermione) Since I am down to two I have decided on Xena and Gabrielle. So I changed the water and finally was able to afford the whole Nute line for the Master AB series. So we are on full nutes now :D. Since they didn't know how old they were I am now using the week 3 nutes by the feeding schedule, so that is a total of 750 PPM with a PH of about 5.8. I am hoping that two weeks will be enough to get them to about 12" so I can take clones and flower. So there is alot of new growth so lets hope it makes me some mighty bushes.

Xena.jpg
This is Xena

Xena 2.jpg
Another Side

Xena 3.jpg
Work it for me!

Xena 4.jpg
Thats right

Gabrielle.jpg
and this is Gabrielle

Gabrielle 2.jpg
Now pout for me.

Gabrielle 3.jpg
Now show me love

Xena & Gabrielle.jpg
And here they are in their home :D

Thanks again for stopping by, I will try and update twice a week if I can.

So this morning I woke up and found both remaining plants abit limp. I tested both PPM and PH, and this is what I found.

PPM 735
PH 7.0

I am not 100% sure on the PH. My local hydro store has one PH pen and its over 100 bucks so I am using the drops and I am not sure how accurate they are since my nute water is pretty red to begin with. I added some PH down and got the PH to 5.5 do you think this is the only issue? or is there something that I am missing. Here are some pics to help out with triage.

Gabrielle  looks really limp.jpg

Gabrielle with yellowing.jpg

Gabrielle with cool leaf.jpg

Xena isnt looking well either.jpg

Xena again.jpg

Xena looks a bit limp.jpg

Whats wrong Xena.jpg

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Well they both are looking worse. not sure what happened going to check more in a bit.

dump the reservoir, flush with Ph'ed water adjusted to 6.0 w/ no nutes. Make sure to get all the salts out of the medium. try that for a day then dump the waste water and take your ppm down to about 400 to 500. When you add the nutes, adjust the ph to 5.8. Don't let it get higher than 6.3. You might have to check it a few times a day and adjust. The pH meter you have is probably right on, I wouldn't worry about that. Give that a shot and if they respond well you can up the ppm 100 to 150 per week. your plants are still little tiny, they need some time!

Hey buddy. Well do they look any better or are they still fading fast? They have a little bit of nute burn it looks like from the tips. Did you ever flush them out? I use the drops to check the PH and they work fine for me. I recently bought an $80 PH meter and have yet to get the thing to work correctly even after I went back and got the buffer solution etc. I almost killed some of my clones using the damn thing. BUT like yours are going to do, mine pulled thru and are fine now. Anyway I dont know to much about the clay pellets and buckets etc that your using so im prob not much help, but hey atleast im sexy. LOL :D

occg.hydro said:
dump the reservoir, flush with Ph'ed water adjusted to 6.0 w/ no nutes. Make sure to get all the salts out of the medium. try that for a day then dump the waste water and take your ppm down to about 400 to 500. When you add the nutes, adjust the ph to 5.8. Don't let it get higher than 6.3. You might have to check it a few times a day and adjust. The pH meter you have is probably right on, I wouldn't worry about that. Give that a shot and if they respond well you can up the ppm 100 to 150 per week. your plants are still little tiny, they need some time!

Thanks alot OCCG I dumped the res got it PH'ed to 6.0 and ran the sprayers for 2 solid hours, it will run 15 min an hour from now on. I will wait and see what they look like on the morrow.

megan23247 said:
Hey buddy. Well do they look any better or are they still fading fast? They have a little bit of nute burn it looks like from the tips. Did you ever flush them out? I use the drops to check the PH and they work fine for me. I recently bought an $80 PH meter and have yet to get the thing to work correctly even after I went back and got the buffer solution etc. I almost killed some of my clones using the damn thing. BUT like yours are going to do, mine pulled thru and are fine now. Anyway I dont know to much about the clay pellets and buckets etc that your using so im prob not much help, but hey atleast im sexy. LOL

Thanks alot Megan the cheerleader support is worth more than you could ever know. My wife was asking where you lived so we could visit and get some of that NL you have :-D

I will post pics tomorrow, BTW how long do I have before they are a lost cause? two or three days I would guess. but you guys know more than I do (obviously)

Again thanks for the muster, and hope you guys have a nice night.

OK so checked my PH level this morning and it went up to about 6.5 so I lowered it to 6 again, and will be changing the water and adding nutes like OCCG suggested. If anyone can tell me how long I should try and revive before I call it, I would really appreciate it.

Xena is hurt.jpg

Gabrielle is bad also.jpg

looks kinda sad to me friend.wish i was close to ya and i would be glad to help you out.i hope you get it dialed in quickly.good luck.seems to me you have your nute level too hi for that size plants.i start very low and then bump up.

Latest posts

Back