Elvens 1st grow ever Master Kush Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was way to busy fixing things over the last few weeks to update, but now that I am done with my second week of flowering I have some pics worth looking at. I know the color doesn't look great that is for 2 reasons.

1. When I first turned on my HPS I had an issue the first day. I was sick so they are on the mend.

2. I had just turned off my HPS so the orangeish color is abit of reflection.

I have decided that I am not going to do any kind of training, so that I have a base yield to go on. That way everything that I do is good :D

I also totally got my clones started. I took 8 but 3 died :( To be honest if I actually get 1 to take and become a mother I will have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams. I just put them on 1ml per gallon of bloom, which I was told would be the best thing.

Bring on the Pr0n

Bloom week 3 pic 1.jpg

Bloom week 3 pic 2.jpg

Bloom week 3 pic 3.jpg

Bloom week 3 pic 4.jpg

Bloom week 3 pic 5.jpg

Bloom week 3 pic 6.jpg

I have no idea what they will be like when they are done, but the buds seem to be growing well and everywhere.

So I finally got a good pic of a bud. Let me know how it looks. This pic is from the 18th day of flower.

18th day of flower.jpg

That looks scrumdilicious. Nice lookin grow elven, good luck!

OK MP here is the skinny the system. Now that I am on the Flowering Nute Schedule my PH wonder has been much lower. Also I covered the light on my fog generator and that may have also helped. I took 8 clones and so far I still have 4.5 of them left :D I think I am over the heat issues finally (starting to feel kinda cool) Here are some pics of the girls. You may not recognize them at all.

Here are a few pics of Sarah Jane
21 days of flower Sarah Jane Smith  Whole.jpg

21 days of flower Sarah Jane Smith  Top.jpg

21 days of flower Sarah Jane Smith  Cola.jpg

And some of Rose

21 days of flower Rose Tyler  Whole.jpg

21 days of flower Rose Tyler  Top.jpg

21 days of flower Rose Tyler  Cola.jpg

Martha
21 days of flower Martha Jones  Whole.jpg

21 days of flower Martha Jones  Top.jpg

21 days of flower Martha Jones  Cola.jpg

And Donna

21 days of flower Donna Noble  Whole.jpg

21 days of flower Donna Noble  Top.jpg

21 days of flower Donna Noble  Cola.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Hey buddy looking good! Finally got it all set up and going I see. :D All your HARD azz work is gonna pay off dude I know it! :D

Thanks Megan! It is going well and now I am at 1 month of flowering now I just have to worry about two things. 1 picking the right time to start my flush , and 2 dont screw up my drying and curring.

I stop nutes one week or so before harvest and flush at that same time and then I flush once more 24hrs before I harvest, seems to work good for me. :D

OK So here are a few pics of my fav bud of my grow. I haven't had tons of time but I should do a full update this weekend. Let me know what you think these are taken on day 33 of flowering. The root issue ended up not being what I thought it was. apparently using fog is so effective that you dont require the amount of nutes. for week 5 I am only using 1/4 the nutes required by the light feeding schedule and the plants have responded with a resounding burst in growth. I do have one plant that is bleaching a bit. but the other three are thriving. again see the pics. same plant just different view.

Bud Pic 1.jpg

Bud Pic 2.jpg

Looking good buddy for sure! Cant believe your girls ar already so big, seems like just yesterday you were starting your grow box! Nice job!

megan23247 said:
Looking good buddy for sure! Cant believe your girls ar already so big, seems like just yesterday you were starting your grow box! Nice job!

LOL all I can say is

megan23247 said:
I wish you would hurry the hell up. :D Just playin. But seriously hurry up and get you some babies growin, if you dont than I guess you and da wifey will just have to come to Texas and smoke with me at my house. lol

Remember that? :D

EDIT: I still may take you up on that

How's it coming Elven? Just a quick question, for your flowering, are you still employing your spray nozzles AND the fog system? I am primarily greatly interested in a full blow Fog-only system using a Tote style setup and depending on your answer here will predict what i do. Everything I've read leans me to to think that a floating ultrasonic transducer, root wire guard, air stones, Cool root temperatures, loose - no medium for the roots, 50-75% less Nutes than a traditional aeroponic setup. I've read many articles claiming fog is bogus for veg/flowering and here is just one to site:
forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1269931&fpart=1 After reading this loooong post, i was almost certain that fog dosnt work for flowering.However,this guy "bobor" used a nutramist system and had huge issues keepign the roots soaked with enough water for the uptake process...possibly the "overkill" method should have been employed? But he certainly had a different setup than you for sure. If you are not having any plant droop problems due to lack of water uptake, and are only using a 3 head US and air stones to keep the fog evenly distrbuted and oxygenated, then I think i might be sold. Let me know!

OK everyone due to things beyond way beyond my control I did not have any time to do any updates. So here is a brief run down of how it worked out, and the changes I made to my system for my next run (which starts tomorrow :D ) OK for the results: Due to the time constraints mentioned above I didnt even weigh my bud. I know that is bad, but since I had the root issues last time I am not that worried about it.

OK for the smoke report: Man that stuff smokes smooth. It has clean draw with my bong and gives wife and I a good head high without being couch lock. All of my friends that tried it loved it also. It is so good that its almost gone.

As for my setup I have made more than one change:

1. I purchased a water chiller. The ultrasonic fogger while working wonderfully produces tons of heat. This was an expensive purchase and is one of the reasons I wasnt able to start right back up after I harvested. The good news is I am able to keep my water at 65 F without any issues. The one drawback is that the hoses are so cold that water condenses on the outside and can cause a pool of water, I am going to put some rags on the outside to help with that issue.

2. I purchased a new fog generator that included a moisture proof fan & power. at hxxp://www.fogponics.com I had to increase the length of the power cord for the fan to suit my system I cut a hole in the top middle of the system and added the fan pushing air into the system. this creates a positive pressure in the system and looks like it will facilitate removing the sprayers as alot more moisture makes it into the hydroton. the one drawback is that it pushes more of the fog out of the system. I am working on that by adding weights and possibly neoprene covers for my net pots. right now I am putting about .5 gallon or so into the air as humidity.

So far that is the extent of the modifications. I will keep you guys informed of any further changes.

Latest posts

Back