Elvens 1st grow ever Master Kush Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they had visible roots coming out of the rockwool. both from side and bottom not tons but some. Do you think they are gone?

bro i dont wanna make that call is up to you :( try sprayin them with club soda

Heya Elven... Yea I think you bumped up your nutes a lil quick.... When still that small, I just put a dash in to help them out... 750 PPM is a pretty hefty dose for them youngsters.....

G'luck though... we all learn from the mistakes though.

Not sure you can save those buddy. I would try foliar spraying for a couple days and then if nothing toss dem hoes and start over love. lol. CG is right, you will learn from this and IMO the best way to get it right is to do it wrong a few times. They look either over nuted or like maybe their roots stopped getting enough fluid to um or something and dried up. NOT totally sure but im sure you will figure it out. Post a pic of one of them in the indoor growing section and get some more opinions im curious to see what others think as well. Good luck buddy. Tell your wife I said hey sexy. :D

Well I am going to follow up with my original plan of week 1 nutes tonight with fresh water, and foliage spray until this weekend. I will be out near the place where I got them again and if they are bad I will get three more and see if I can keep them alive. I am sure it was nutes. cuz the only thing that changed was the res water. So I will keep you updated, Thanks alot guys and Megan my wife said High :hubba:

what's your watering schedule? are you watering 24/7, in increments, at night?

occg.hydro said:
what's your watering schedule? are you watering 24/7, in increments, at night?

Its a fogponics system so there is moisture 24/7 but since I was having problems originally with keeping the rockwool wet so I added the sprayers that go on 15 min out of the hour, that has kept the rockwool wet and until I changed my res I had some serious new growth points and leaves. I am sure it was a nute issue.

OK I have finished with my work for the night. I dumped my res water and with no nutes I still ended up with 100 PPM from the flush. I am now using week one nute schedule for my nute line, and that puts me at 500 PPM. I also purchased the club soda and spritzed my leaves. I am not sure if this will work but its worth a shot. Thanks to everyone who responded to my emergency:D If these are still dead by Sunday I will be getting three more so its not that big of a loss. So now I have learned the lesson of nutes and hopefully I will not make the same mistake again.

EDIT: Hey how often should I spritz with club soda?

Sorry to hear this man, that was a nice strain. Cutting was prolly expensive eh?

DomsChron said:
Sorry to hear this man, that was a nice strain. Cutting was prolly expensive eh?

$20.00 a cutting. so about as much as an 1/8th of good purchased stuff. I hope this time I dont kill them :-(

Twenty dollars an eigth of good stuff :holysheep:

I can get 1.8g for 20 bucks of COMMERCIAL without seeds.

That's why I grow.

DomsChron said:
Twenty dollars an eigth of good stuff :holysheep:

I can get 1.8g for 20 bucks of COMMERCIAL without seeds.

That's why I grow.

I am sorry I should have been more clear the entire three clones is the cost of an 1/8th and thats not even if I go to an actual dispensary, great selection but crappy prices. but I figure with this second round of 60 bones all I need to harvest is 1/4 and that will cover the cost of my plants. Then all I need to harvest is about three and a half ounces more and I will have paid everything off. So that shouldn't take 2 long :hubba:

oh well bro, no big loss. At least it was only 3 and not a whole crop. I did the same thing when I first started my system and almost killed all 9 of my plants. Luckily I caught it soon enough and backed the nutes way down. I guess experience is the best teacher, right? when you start out the new ones try giving them a week or 10 days at 100 ppm or so just so that they can get roots in to the hydroton before you really start upping the nutes. I'd wait until roots are starting to come out of the bottom of those 3" cups before you really start pushing it.

occg.hydro said:
oh well bro, no big loss. At least it was only 3 and not a whole crop. I did the same thing when I first started my system and almost killed all 9 of my plants. Luckily I caught it soon enough and backed the nutes way down. I guess experience is the best teacher, right? when you start out the new ones try giving them a week or 10 days at 100 ppm or so just so that they can get roots in to the hydroton before you really start upping the nutes. I'd wait until roots are starting to come out of the bottom of those 3" cups before you really start pushing it.

Totally agree I cant wait until i do my own clones so I don't have any rockwool. I will get a few more this weekend and then totally follow that advice. its just a couple of extra weeks.

elven,when i start my plants out in dwc,on nutes.i start with a ppm of around 250 and slowly work it up.go easy on them nutes.you will be ok if you start real light on the nutes.

Well I wont be getting clones today :eek: I wont be visiting that area until next weekend. I am a little bummed but it will give me time to finish up the vent system in my growbox.

Please let me know what I should do. I just picked up these G-13 Clones with really nice roots. :clap: :clap: Let me know what I should do. Should I (A) put them under my Florescent T8's 24/7 for a few weeks longer, (B) Put them under my HPS 24/7 for some more time. (C) Put them into flower. I dont think I can do C since I need to take clones before I flower. Well regardless of which option is chosen I also need to know what PPM I should use? Thanks in advance and here are the ladies.
Plant 1 Full View.jpg
Plant 1 Roots View.jpg
Plant 2 Full View.jpg
Plant 2 Roots View.jpg
Plant 3 Full View.jpg
Plant 3 Roots View.jpg
Plant 4 Full View.jpg
Plant 4 Roots View.jpg

Again Thanks

Hey buddy. I think you should let them get used to the HPS for atleast a week before putting them into flower so they 'harden off' a bit. Not sure on the PPM cause I dont use one of those yet. :D

Probably a good idea to maintain your clones on a solution around 600ppm in veg, but its a lot easier to start lighter and work your way up rather than to kill them with kindness.

Latest posts

Back