4u2sm0ke SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. UKgirl and I have decided to do a SOG ..well i think thats what this is.

room is 3x4
1000 HPS
Foxfarm nutes
temps 78-82
RH 30

6 plants...

Bubba Kush
Frosting
Purple Frosting
Mongo Jerry
Baked
Marage

We found that we have too many plants for just the flower room this start so decided to use the breed room for

DSCF3146.JPG

DSCF3147.JPG

DSCF3148.JPG

DSCF3149.JPG

DSCF3150.JPG

DSCF3151.JPG

DSCF3339.JPG

DSCF3340.JPG

DSCF3341.JPG

DSCF3346.JPG

DSCF3470.JPG

you must be like me an get bored alot. LOL
i mean im always seein you up to somethin new too 4u LOL.
:aok: i dig tho man.
i too am in process of contemplating a second seperate flower cab just so that when i reveg my from again for second time and reflower her out im a plop ehr into a big plastic tote and build a hut just for her so she get live up to soem her real potential then maybe :hubba:
for real 4u, i dig ya work man. :)
i wish i was ya neighbor hey. LOL.
take er easy 4u
:watchplant: :48:

jeeze, you got a better breed room than my flower room lol

wat were the husband/wife characters names on tht old tv show form way back "green acre's"
i can picture taht bei 4u and UK one day somewhere :farm: , raisin pigs n chickens and corn and growin MJ. :aok:

Dang smoke your gonna out grow me this winter, hehehe. Glad to see you and ukgirl doing something. This is gonna be good!

Looking goood Buddy ! I'll be poppin in to see how things r progressin ~

zipflip said:
wat were the husband/wife characters names on tht old tv show form way back "green acre's"
i can picture taht bei 4u and UK one day somewhere :farm: , raisin pigs n chickens and corn and growin MJ. :aok:

:rofl:

thats Oliver and Lisa Douglas..lol..

Thanks everyone for stopping By Ill work on Updateing this every weekend:ciao:

looking good 4u2 and UK.... fyi.... a SOG is technically done with a bunch of clones packed in a tight space....

you're plants are looking great though.... which FF nutes are ya'll feeding?

fleshstain said:
looking good 4u2 and UK.... fyi.... a SOG is technically done with a bunch of clones packed in a tight space....

you're plants are looking great though.... which FF nutes are ya'll feeding?

And I was always under the impression that a SOG was a Sea Of Green, a perpetual grow with plants at at least three different stages in their life cycle. Some just starting, others mature and ready for flower, and others that are finishing flowering. That way, instead of having one large harvest you have a constant supply of plants finishing up.

Regardless of what you call it 4U, it sure is pretty!

thanks guys for stopping in...we dont know...we just wanted to pack this little room with green :lama: gonna be some beasts in here..oh yeah BEASTS..

Fleshstain...I use all 6 Fox farm :aok:

smoke freely friends:48:

Nice jungle 4U. SOG is a bunch of single cola clones packed together. Usually grown on a table of soil and not single pots. Atleast thats my take on it.

cool thaks mainharvest ...Im sure you are all right....got ya to come look huh?:p...haha take care and be safe my friend

:48:

How far into flower are they? It looks like your are going to have some huge colas on all of them.

Latest posts

Back