Trouble in the tent? Day 55 Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tastyness

Reaction score
This could just be normal as the plant ages. I sure hope so. Leaves have been fading and all looked good. This morning I notice more of this than I've seen before and after reading all about PM on some other recent threads I'm a little concerned.

These plants are on day 55 of flowering.
I've just noticed the spots starting to spread a bit more.
The area is dried out and crumbles if you touch it.
Let me know if you've got questions.
Full plant pics and more details than are needed are all in my GJ. (link in sig)
IMG_3620.JPG
IMG_3622.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG
IMG_3625.JPG
IMG_3566.JPG

PM just means powdery mildew, doesn't it? In that case, you would see like flour on the plant... IMLHO (in my lowly, humble opinion) that looks like a nute def.
Where on the plant is it occuring? Have you looked through those deficiency pictures recently?
Don't worry tasty, everythings gonna be alright!

sMACk

EDIT: looks like phosphorous in the deficiency pictures, again, imlho!

sMACk,
The first pic - which is more a brownish / light tan fading is at the top of the plant. And near one of the buds. I thought it was from being too close to the light when I first noticed it. Now it seems to have spread out a bit.
The rest is mostly lower parts of the plant.
And in the last pic with arrows- that's the top of a different plant.
Most of those pictures all look the same to me. I think I flunked one of these things is not like the other.

Rosebud-

Will probably take the two kushes this weekend. I was planning on a two part harvest- one with trichomes in current state and then the rest (that now get a bit more light since I'm taking the top) in another 5-7 days.

Since I've never had the choice of dialing in the trichomes myself before thought it would be the best way to learn what I like.

Auto has to come down today- the leaves have gone totally yellow and it is ready to hang.

sMACk,
Looked at the chart- and I would agree with your call.

Funny - for the last feeding I was tempted to throw in 20ml of my bloom guano 0-10-0... but at the last minute changed my mind.
Hmmm- should have gone with my gut.
Think I'll mix up a quick drink of that before they go to sleep.

awww, thats the worst!! and you of all people have definitely proven that you got a trustworthy gut! listen to that shiz :D

sMACk

I don't see much to worry about this close to harvest...like I have said before, the older leaves get banged up looking by harvest time. Especially leaves below the mid line of the plant. Feeding won't hurt but I would not sweat it. jmo

Rosebud said:
I agree with the really disturbing tranny up there^.:D

Lol...okay I gotta put this costume back in the closet for 2 weeks or so. I won't last till Halloween at this rate.:p :D

I agree with Hammy . . . his advice, not his appearance !! :rofl:

Dan K. Liberty said:
I agree with Hammy . . . his advice, not his appearance !! :rofl:

Lol...yeah I have been getting a lot of that lately. Seriously though. On the rare occasion that I don't remove the bottom 1/4-1/3 the leaves down low become almost cartoonish. They become like rough sketches of what they were if that makes sense. They almost always have spots on them. It's just the natural cycle. I always worry about new growth first and then how the majority down the stretch in flower. jmo

Awesome- don't know why was feeling extra touchy about them this morning.
The temps also dropped overnight- so maybe everything felt "off" in the tent because of that. I didn't notice anything really amiss the day before.

Hammy- my eyes are safe at least until halloween gets closer.

tastyness said:
Hammy- my eyes are safe at least until halloween gets closer.

I will probably stay with this one till Halloween. The other one really starts to get to me after a day or two..lol

Latest posts

Back