reliable seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allovher

Hey guys im pretty new at all this so i thought i would ask, whats a good place to order seeds that is fast discreet and reliable? Thanks alot yall

Hi Allovher

It depends what part of the world you live in, im in the UK and know our seed suppliers, do not give specifics, just a rough global area, someone will help you find your need.

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Allovher

It depends what part of the world you live in, im in the UK and know our seed suppliers, do not give specifics, just a rough global area, someone will help you find your need.

Hippy

im in the western US. I need a place that takes money order through the mail and actually ships you the seeds and not just take the money : )

Allovher

I told you that someone would pop along and help you, this forum is to help ANYONE who needs it on ANY subject.

Good post Bubby

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
Allovher

I told you that someone would pop along and help you, this forum is to help ANYONE who needs it on ANY subject.

Good post Bubby

Hippy

thanx guys, I checked the site you suggested and they're ranked pretty good. Im just paranoid to have seeds sent to my place

allovher said:
thanx guys, I checked the site you suggested and they're ranked pretty good. Im just paranoid to have seeds sent to my place

Do not send the seeds to your grow house. Thats a big no-no.

Do not send the seeds to your grow house. Thats a big no-no.
Where would you send them instead? :confused2:
Many of us can't send it to a friends house, as it's just as bait.

allovher said:
Yeah DONT SEND them, to the house you are gonna grow in.A friends or familys house would be best>BUT if you cant do that,go get yourself a PO box,they coast like $5 a month,not to bad to keep you safe.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Excuse my ignorance but how does a post office box keep you safe? Do you register it under false pretenses?

Also, how does sending contraband to a friend or family member keep you safe? Do you incriminate them rather than yourself?

Not trying to stir anything up, I just don't understand???

Major Tom said:
Excuse my ignorance but how does a post office box keep you safe? Do you register it under false pretenses?

Also, how does sending contraband to a friend or family member keep you safe? Do you incriminate them rather than yourself?

I like your question and can't wait to see the replies.

yeah ive done cash orders to both weedfarmer an also dr chronic an both times my seeds have turned up within around 20days of me sending off the money.I just put a false name on it is all

I'm a first timer at purchasing seeds from a seed bank. I sent cash to the Alien growhouse in Holland and am on day 17. I'm having it sent to my home and don't feel paranoid about it. I think the postal system is far too overwhelmed with mail to catch my small purchase of 10 seeds. I guess I feel more worried about getting ripped off than getting busted.

I paid through bank transfer with planetskunk and it took 6 days for them to arrive. Plus every seed was a nice dark brow colour and hard and healthy. I would recommend them to anyone.

SmokinMom said:
I like your question and can't wait to see the replies.

I'm with you on this, Mom. Very curious to hear the answers, since I thought it was important not to let anyone know what you're doing...:confused: but if we send to someone else's address, then they will have to know, right?

Ummm... Interesting thread. Can't wait to see how it proceeds. Remember that allovher is in the Western US. Now we are talking about bringing them into the US of A.:hairpull: Not like having them shipped in the UK or Europe; we do not have any seed shops inside our borders that I am aware of. Also, PO boxes require you to give them a physical address when you sign up. How does that help?:confused:

I have been using bag seed just because of this problem, but I would like to order some seeds at some point myself.:hubba:

Keep this thread going, but remember we are talking US problem of customs, not down the street stuff.

triprey said:
Ummm... Interesting thread. Can't wait to see how it proceeds.

I have been using bag seed just because of this problem, but I would like to order some seeds at some point myself.:hubba:

Keep this thread going, but remember we are talking US problem of customs, not down the street stuff.

AMEN Brutha!

I ordered from Dr Chronic..

im in the USA. Had no issues what so ever.
I used my credit card and home address..

The package comes in as a letter, and return infomation on the
envelope reads as .......

Unless your a serious commercial grower with hundreds/thousands of plants,
I wouldn't be to concerned.

Major Tom said:

Well for the PO box,you do register it under your name but a false address.The friends and familys houses are fine cause the most that they will get is a contraband letter stating that some contraband was takin from the letter and thats it,nobody in trouble(Use your name ,not theres).I understand your questions and concerns.But why would you have ANYTHING pertaining to growing sent to the house you would be growing in?THAT there is VERY DANGEROUS!!!Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Mr. PUff dont ever talk about the discreet pacaging!!!!!!!!!!! This cant be stressed enough!!

Latest posts

Back