Do i just have to be patient

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
my plants seem to have stalled. i have the 2 that were/are flowering and the 2 clones off the same plants (one off each) they were all in the same potter till about a week ago when i could set up a clone box and get the little girls out and on their own they seem to be doing great in their new home but my concern is with the other fems they were starting to flower just before my clones had taken root and needed a temp home and ended up back on a 14/10 time for about 2 weeks and seemed to go back into a veg state but now that the clones are out and the timers have gone back to a 12/12 will the mothers start back to flowering completly or will the new growth just be more veg and no flower/buds to come

sorry about the bad pics the good camera has been dropped for its last time and it is time for the lights to be on so that doesnt help

Photo003.jpg

Photo004.jpg

Photo001.jpg

Photo002.jpg

flowering sould kick back in, when it do keep an eye out on male pods because the flowering waz interupted once for 2 weeks then put back on flower. the plant will kick right back to flower make sho it dont go hermi on you. Good luck on your grow

That 3rd-4th week of vegetation is so crutial for determing sex. Hopefully all was and will go well.

BluntFullOfKush said:
flowering sould kick back in, when it do keep an eye out on male pods because the flowering waz interupted once for 2 weeks then put back on flower. the plant will kick right back to flower make sho it dont go hermi on you. Good luck on your grow

so far it hasnt gone crossdresser on me but it has only been a week

Oscar said:
That 3rd-4th week of vegetation is so crutial for determing sex. Hopefully all was and will go well.

they were in the early flower stage and were all fem but now ill just wait and worry that they dont go hermi on me and see what the next week does

Latest posts

Back