its almost over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
so im about to switch my baby to 12/12 and shes about two feet tall and full as could be. but shes gotten a little too tall and i have to put some support under my grow box to give her a couple more inches so i have two questions

once i switch to flowering how much taller can i expect her to get
and second

i just made a clone of her and have it vegging right next to my big baby. since the clone is under 18/6 will it be a problem that light will leak into the grow room while the big girl is under 12/12 since i had to raise it up?

and one more sorry
in the pic of the clones the one at the bottom of the screen is just starting to grow roots, what are the odds of her surviving (im assuming little to none but figured before i trashed it id ask)

DSC02062.JPG

DSC02063.JPG

DSC02066.JPG

DSC02067.JPG

DSC02068.JPG

Well she will like triple in size so you may need a new box. Plus you might want some more light(maybe two at the bottom, looks like your on kinda of limited funds). Your lights arent going to get though much of that much of the top. Good luck man

cut her in half and clone the top. flower the bottom if its too big. peace!

You will have to seal out the light leaks or you will have big problems or no buds.
And that plant will double to triple in size.

I would just make it a mother for clones and start some small plants you really dont have the light or size area you will need.

yea hthe walls on the closet are an off white. are the reflective properties of off-white bad or would i be ok to devote that whole room to flowering her and move my clone setup to another room? if i did that i would get some more lights but you hit the nail on the head when you said i was on very limited funds

and is it harder to clone a bigger stem than a smaller one cause im debating chopping it in half but im only one for 3 with clones and dont want to waste that much of her

if i left it a mother how would i prevent it from getting too big

carfull with all that cardboard around :eek: gett a lot of heat out of sum lamps
isthatjohnstamos said:
so im about to switch my baby to 12/12 and shes about two feet tall and full as could be. but shes gotten a little too tall and i have to put some support under my grow box to give her a couple more inches so i have two questions

once i switch to flowering how much taller can i expect her to get
and second

i just made a clone of her and have it vegging right next to my big baby. since the clone is under 18/6 will it be a problem that light will leak into the grow room while the big girl is under 12/12 since i had to raise it up?

and one more sorry
in the pic of the clones the one at the bottom of the screen is just starting to grow roots, what are the odds of her surviving (im assuming little to none but figured before i trashed it id ask)

hope this will help. its 4 months old and pretty short. the branches have dense internodes..you have to let it gain some vert befor trimming those. you want atleas an inch between nodes to trim it. you can make it pretty much any size at this point. i would just top as much as you need to lose for your grow height. then clone up the top half or make a couple mother plants out of it. lots of options with this one. be aware it is possible to murder your plants so trim with a sense of health and symetry.

new stuff.jpg

ok well someoe said dont be suprised if it triples in size what if i just took the box out added like 4 more lights that would hang around the sides is off white terrible for reflecting?

i was thinking something like this

new set up.jpg

isthatjohnstamos said:
ok well someoe said dont be suprised if it triples in size what if i just took the box out added like 4 more lights that would hang around the sides is off white terrible for reflecting?

i was thinking something like this
i did smothing like that during veg and it worked. I also used 3 4-ft tubes.

Latest posts

Back