Here we go!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonare1one

firstbuds
Reaction score
So I have a 2-3 wk clone and gonna grow in soil. light is pioneer VIII fluorescent 432 watt. soil is local hardware scott potting soil. with farm fox grow big nutrient and ph up for balancing the crazy ph. right now is a lil nerve wrecking because of first grow and ph wont stay up (at 2ph before feed of ph up of 6ph and goes to 3), discoloring of leaves(yellow, dark green, and even black tips), and humidity @ 55%. temp is at 71. here are a few pics to help my description!! hope all is well, and i will definately appreciate any advice!!!

DSC00151.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

DSC00155.JPG

Dont Use Tin Foil. Get Mylar from your local indoor grow and hydroponex shop. Foil can cause hotspot and reflect heat and burn and dry plants. Good Luck with your grow man!

you can use the dull side if u have to, flat white is a good alternative if u cant find mylar. aluminum foil is no good tho

Aluminum foil is a poor reflectant.. "flat" white pain is far better, then mylar is better yet.

That ph sounds way off the mark. How are you testing ? Are you sure it's accurate ? Your soil looks very wet. Are you overwatering them? Peace RBH

i pruchased an analog ph/moisture/light tester from a home improvement center. should i get another?

Trainwreck X Romulin!!

Soafter Leaving My Baby Alone For A Week And Just Feeding Them Water With A Very Lil Splash Of Ff Grow Big Its Starting To Look Alil Bit Better.

I Was Totally Reading My Ph Tester Wrong Like A Total Freakin Stoner, So My Ph Has Been Reading From 6.5-almost 8 Where It Is At Now. I Havent Fed In 4 Days To Dry The Soil A Bit(moisture Reading Too Moist). Height On Plant Is About 6-7 Inches, About 6 Inches From Light To Top Of Plant, And My Pot Size I Believe 3 Gallon. Should I Transplant To A Bigger Pot? Ff Grow Big Is 6-4-4
Is That Okay For Where Im At?

Them Stem Seems To Be Maintaining Purple Except At New Grow, Then Turns Purple. I Will Pay Attention To Any Advice That Is Given.

DSC00299.JPG

DSC00300.JPG

DSC00301.JPG

DSC00302.JPG

DSC00303.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

if may get more as it gets older, but it seems to me most plants with 3 leafs are indica dominant, i could be wrong though - how old are your plants?

the number of splits on the leaves increases at the branch/plant matures. the longer you veg it for, the more splits will occur on the leaves as the plant matures.

better clip your dead meterial not doin it any good just hurting it cause it spreads fastr clip brown and yellow material

luke said:
better clip your dead meterial not doin it any good just hurting it cause it spreads fastr clip brown and yellow material

actually, it's not hurting it, and you SHOULDN'T clip it off... when the plant is finished with it, it will die and fall off on it's own.

that's like a doctor cutting your finger off cuz u got a hangnail....

yea do it whatever way you know i just do it that way especially do it right before i flower it gives it a healthy start actuallly need to order some superthirve saved me few times during algea and mold dont have that problem anymore just start with new buckets air tubes air stone ect clean out my room actually found out the problem was frm my room being to high dint have it setup right at first it would get to like 100 degress sometimes do to curculation problems from 1000 watt hps in a box that is 5 ft so yea got me one of those cool tube use a bathroom fan i brought for 77 bucks of home depot website had to get a quite one the cheap ones are loud as hell but yea my temps are running 83 85 lowest 80 when lights on highest 87 or so lights off around 73 -77 mainly so yea man do what ever you feel comfortable with people can tell you what to do but if your not fimilar and dont want to mess it up go with your own instints after all everybody has diffrent methods do what ever works best for you you done more then a few crops so you should know the main problems run into how to fix keep us updated man great grow

who ever said tin foil burns your plant is retarted. that is just a made up rumor that i thought would be dead by now. just do not put it shiney side up or it will burn your plants keep it dull side facing plant , its 55% reflective which is sum cheap reflective material to me! ive used it with all my plants and have never got this Scary made up tin foil burn =)

flat white paint is 65% reflective .. tin foil is 55%. 10% is just night and day better! pfft... sumtimes ppl mix up there personal preferences with actual facts.. soo be carful there seems like even mods are doing it.

lol agree have you ever put tin foil in the oven when you take it outs its still warm not scodding hot common sense tin foil doesnt burn easyi can see mirrors getting hot and burning your plants but not tin foil lol fkg joke lol who ever said that is a is a idoit lol
Ganja_Greg said:
who ever said tin foil burns your plant is retarted. that is just a made up rumor that i thought would be dead by now. just do not put it shiney side up or it will burn your plants keep it dull side facing plant , its 55% reflective which is sum cheap reflective material to me! ive used it with all my plants and have never got this Scary made up tin foil burn =)

kool thanks all!!! plant is roughly 4 weeks old. i got as a clone maybe 6in tall. i havent fed or watered it in 7 days because of soil being too moist. is guano better for veg or bud?

Latest posts

Back