Here we go!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after waiting 10 days i finally fed her! and heres the turn out!! how could i tell if its a female or male?? is somebody able to tell with the recent pictures i've taken? its about 5 wks old now so i would be in vegg right? how much longer (in days) shoould i stay in vegg? and would i need to purchase another light or different light?

light is pioneer VIII fluorescent 432 watt. with 18on/6off

heres a few early morning pics.....

DSC00305.JPG

DSC00306.JPG

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00308.JPG

wonare1one said:
how could i tell if its a female or male?

Hmmm, didn't you say at the start of the thread that this was a clone? If someone cloned a male and gave it to you, I would call that super uncool, or super stupid of the person making the clones. What I'm trying to say is that you usually clone a plant because you KNOW it is a female and that takes the guesswork out.

So if you got the the clone from someone who knows what they are doing, it is a female.

duh to myself!! thanks man its from a medical grower. how long should i stay in veg? its been since 12/26/07.

From the pictures above, it still looks a bit small. It will nearly double in size from the time you start flowering it, so judge accordingly.

growth has seem to be very consistent lately. fed her about 2 days ago and havent touched. here are a few pics. hey THCPEZ if i only want it to get maybe 3 1/2 feet when would be a good time to start flowering? i wanna use what a friend told me which is ff bigbloom and from what i heard from MP is cha-ching i think its called? what's the word on bat guano? i have some but know nothing about it! take a look at some pics.....

PHTO0003-1.JPG

PHTO0006-1.JPG

PHTO0008-1.JPG

PHTO0009-1.JPG

PHTO0010-1.JPG

PHTO0001-2.JPG

i've tied a few branches down. not to the 45 degree angle(cause i'm afraid to snap them). some growth would be really great from the hungover branches, only because i'm limited to 5'h,4'w,3'deep of space. with the highest growth being tied down its still almost 1' tall. i give it 1/4 teaspoon of grow big w/ 1 1/2 cup water every other feed, water only on opposite feed. i would love to gain maybe 2oz from it only because i wish to take topper from it and start the vegg right away to make harvest of it a month later(when me and my girlfriend are done smoking the first harvest). thats all depending on if i could get some help on topping this mami.....here's some pics of my Lst-ing....... if any advice on when bat guano is useful, or what nutes and when would best to give them with my available space i have to grow will be greatly appreciated

pink strings are pulling branches maybe 45 degrees away from center..hoping for new side growth!!!

DSC00330-1.JPG

DSC00331-1.JPG

DSC00333-1.JPG

DSC00336-1.JPG

DSC00340-1.JPG

Looking good mang. If you only have 3 1/2 feet to work with you have to remember your plant will stretch from 1 to 2 feet once you put her into flower depending on the strain. ;)

when would be the best time to send them into flower??????? with my available space i have to grow? but i want to take a cuttling before flower, can someone gimmee a link on how to do it?

wonare1one said:
i've tied a few branches down. not to the 45 degree angle(cause i'm afraid to snap them).

I wouldn't worry about hurting the branches. Your plant is still young, tie that sucker down. :p

lookin good, i wasnt able to LST my plant to a 45 either stalk is to stiff now i waited to long. but LST'ing it even alittle will save you atleast 3-5" in the long run which is still pretty cool.

plant look real healthy good job!

hey thanks thorn!! im hopin for a yield around 3 oz!!!:yay: i will definately keeping everyone posted during flower!!! but it need some green mojo help!!!!!!

GREEN MOJO all the way man!!! boy if only i could over there and help you out with that BEAST!!:eek::joint:

hey i have some bat guano concentrating in water when would be a good time to add? im having problems with ph being at almost 8...could i add lime juice since its acidic?

Hey, sorry don't know anything about bat guano so can't help u out there, but about the acidity.. in my first grow i didnt have much money but had high ph and i used lime juice to get it down and that seemed to work really well and didnt bother the plants. just dont put too much in. u gotta have patience and keep testing the ph as you add it to the water :)

also lemon juice and (i think) vinegar work too :)

Everythings looking great, seems like you've already learned quite a bit on here! Can't wait to see you put that girl into flower, damn, she'll be beautiful!

Latest posts

Back