Here we go!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks yo! i will definately keep updating as i get closer to flower... i've just added to home depot bought floros, it adds 3000 more lumens to my lil grow!! so now im at about 14000per sq ft!!! 38000 with long floros, and 3000 with 2 new, for 1 1/2 x 2 3/4 ft space.. i hope i did the math right!!! alos finally put in some mylar instead of dull side of foil! I really did learn a lot here and i'll be smoking one for all the help from EVERYONE here!!!!!

ok, buddy... to answer a couple questions... if I'm not mistaken, bat guano is added in the vegging stage... and if you are limited to 3.5' height, I suggest flowering at about the 2' height.

and yes... the little lady DEFINITELY looks a lot healthier than when you started this journal... good job, man.

if you are expecting 3oz off the plant... you are going to have to veg it as much as you can... and... NEVER assume a good yeild, or you will dissapoint yourself, most likely...

also... if you are worried about breaking the stalks with LSTing... simply supercrop any branches or stems you feel are getting a bit too big....

but how much guano should i add to it? i know its dumb to expect a certain yield but its my first grow and i only hope for the best! i think im gonna go veg for one more week but im waiting for a friend of a friend to cut some clones off of her to get me started on a another growth to keep $ in my pocket from not buyin anymore!!! me and my girl did the math and spend an average of 800 bux a month on bud! thats a freakin ridiculus amount of money yo!!! i'll wait for a response about adding guano to add it!! i here it helps huge!!! thanks for the advice yo!!

Sorry man, not sure bout guano. But been there with addin up how much u spend on street bud! Its ridiculous when it adds up. One point about your grow, you say you have 14000 lumens per square foot? optimal amount for marijuana is 5000 so why use so many now? If i were you, i'd probably only increase the amount of lumens when i switch over to flowering.

Sorry, it just seems like a big waste of energy.

there are different guanos, with different nutrient values. Some for veg (hi nitrogen) and some for flowering. (high phosphates)

i appreciate the help mutt but i need to know when its best to start feeding with guano

so the friend of a friend finally came over and helped me top my beauty!!! so now i have six more going in some superthrive!!! pics coming soon, send me some green mojo!!!!

so i finally got my mama to give me some babies! happy birthday to sixtuplets!!!!! they are sitting in h20 with superthrive to get them going.

#1 is my mama with new haircut!
#2 picture of the new family
#3 is dark, but my newborns!
#4 same as 3 but better resolution
#5 just because i love the new family garden

DSC00352-1.JPG

DSC00353-1.JPG

DSC00354-1.JPG

DSC00355-1.JPG

DSC00356-1.JPG

Cloning is great mang. Once you get the hang of it your never gonna wanna plant another seed. :p Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them little ladies rooted. :aok:

thanks for the mojo!! my buddy said it'll take maybe 10-12 days for roots so i'll keep you posted... should i start another grow journal?

Maybe add to yours..thats what I do..then i can allways come here to see...and no one else can...Remeber rule# 1 Don't tell anyone.

Those Ladies R HOT..

Hi Won,
Plants look great but I would grow with the plant towards the light and not on it's side (1st photos, hehe...am I stoned???) I use tin foil in my oven to keep the cheese from melting and landing on the bottom...

and Cool Hand...
" yea my temps are running 83 85 lowest 80 when lights on highest 87 or so lights off around 73 -77 mainly so yea man do what ever you feel comfortable with people can tell you what to do but if your not fimilar and dont want to mess it up go with your own instints"

...any temps above 80 are bad no matter how good your instincts are... :D

GG. "flat white paint is 65% reflective .. tin foil is 55%. 10% is just night and day better! pfft... sumtimes ppl mix up there personal preferences with actual facts.. soo be carful there seems like even mods are doing it."

Flat white paint is around 85-90 percent reflective while some people don't reflect at all, like vampires... :D

thats just the way the plan grew yo.. the light is still up above it all. the plant seems to be growin to the side . im trying to lst it the other way but nature seems to be growing it that way on its own! i will be puttting a shelf and more lights for my cuts but only time and money will tell when im gonna do that!

when you have minimal lumens the plant will grow to the side in search of light. mine does it very slightly. You can always turn the pot round or lst it so that it grows toward the light and each time u lst more turn the pot round a little. not sure if that makes sense. I mean like how that wicked link shows to lst round the pot but i'm not sure of the link sorry.

Hey won...do you have a humidity dome on thnose clipings?..Things are looking Great Friend...And There is nothing wrong with The Power of Possitive thinking...If you work on it you can achieve 3 oz...Good luck and more Green Mojo for the Ladies

no i dont have anything covering it. should I? the container i have them is a tupperware from my kitchen. would it be best if i put the lid on? i have this growth on the mama right around the stem that look like balls but just one roundish part? any clues on what? i know its a clone frome a female. is it possible to be a hermie?

Post up some pics my Friend...sound like it could be..I read that that could happen..

Latest posts

Back