My Leaves! Just Need To Make Sure!?! Beginner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
I am on about week 4 with my room, and got a few leaves getting curly around edges with yellow spots turning almost brown in some areas. Most of garden looks good but I am using smaller pots of 6 of the plants wondering if they are just eating the nutrients faster out of the dirt or if there is to much of something, because i keep the temp around 75 - 80 with humidity in the 30 - 40 range and spraying leaves with water occasionally. I got a few pics just wanna make sure I am not adding to much or not adding enough. Using organic soil. ALL ADVICE NEEDED!! Down below is pictures of a few of the leaves I clipped off and also the plants themselves looking green and beautiful.

leaf01.JPG

leaf02good.JPG

leaf03.JPG

leaf04.JPG

First of all, Welcome to MP. Good to have you here. As for those leaves, don't worry about it. It is common for the first couple of sets of leaves to die off after the plant is as big as yours are. They are looking great. Nice work. Keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

hey friend welcome...what are your lumes on lights?...what size is Box?..I personally am against cutting anything until 8-12 weeks flower..MJ will fix and drop what it don't need...IMO..you send her into more shock..IMO..Just let them be and watch the thext week..KeepUM..GREEN my friend

Thanks, I've been trying my best to keep a close eye on these bad boys. But I got about 7 CFL bulbs each ranging from 1600 - 1800 lumens, i got everything on a table in a 40" x 36" x 8' space. I'm investing on a 400 watt HPS soon, so I can start the 12 - 12. I got about 4 gallon pots and 6 about pint size pots, I had two come up in one pot so hopefully successfully split them and put one in separate pot.

Yeah that 400 ..your plaants will love you 4it...Have they been sexed yet?..if not bad idea to call them boys...LOL..IMO..Keep us posted my friend

your gonna wanna seperate the two asap before the become root bound. they'll get stuck together alot sooner that you'd think. looking good.

Latest posts

Back