Can't Figure It Out Maybe Someone Can !!HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olives1

Reaction score
I Am running in a bubbler clones 14gallons res airstones change rez weekly just cleaned after a month with GH Flora kleen ran 2hrs like bottle states drained as much water as i could filled back up with distilled tap water this would be third feeding i use gh 3 part grow, micro, bloom was always feeding at 1ml each part per gallon everything was fine bumped it up to 1.5ml per gallon added each part seprate in to res stirred and then added second part then 3 part so now this so i have drained res ran water threw rockwool cubes and have just plain ph water in there should i go back to the 1ml per gallon i gave them a spray of ph water today with superthrive its just this one plant a few others tips are down a little anyhelp appreciate thanks Using 4 fluro about 6inch away sprayed when lights are off All text and pictures uploaded by this person is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

anyone??? i have never seen this problem posted any were

Well i'm not a hydro person but that sure looks like a bad case of nute burn. ;)

Yup it sure could be nute burn, but i would say also check your ph again because it looks like it could be PH problems.

What are your temps? What is your PH at?

I don't want this problem to get anyworse with the others in bubbler

A few roots came apart this one when i was changing the water my hand caught like 3 but does that matter?

Probobally nute burn. Hydro is easy to over nute. Flush those poor things! I suggest emptying out your pots and washing them out to get rid of any nutes on the surface or any caked at the bottom. Also, wait another 9-10 days before adding nutes again. Always remember to wait at least 7 days (give or take a day or two) before supplying your plant with nutes in your feeding cycle.

EDIT: Please do not triple post LOL use the edit function please.

Edit 2: How ironic I was talking about edits in an edit. WOW im stoked.

EDIT 3: Hey man 5.5 seems a little acidic might need to mellow out that water a little. Just follow the steps on my above post that should fix your problem.

olives1 said:
A few roots came apart this one when i was changing the water my hand caught like 3 but does that matter?

Yeah it is not a big deal tho, it will be stressed for a few day, up to a week but then all will be well with the damaged roots.

A few suggestions I can make being a fellow DWC grower.

1) If you can bring the water temps up to around 72F you will see a lot better root growth, and you are still far away from the root rot zone(80-85F).

2) I like to have my PH at around 5.8, i find that I have the best growth like this. I usually start it at around 5.6 and let it naturally drift up to about 6.1, then I adjust it back to 5.6 and let it all happen again, but my PH stays at around 5.8 for the longest amount of time.

^YUP.

up the ph, back the nutes off and tape a side of the cloner up with some black construction paper on one side to try and raise the rezz temp up a little. the paper will asorb some light and warm up the rezz. if thats not enough then tape up another side thats getting some light shining on it or the top of the cloner even.....

hope that helps.

The roots are pretty long so no nutes for at least 7 days? just ph the water and that is it? this will make it come back to normal? and if any other are getting the problem will adjust them as well? What should i feed at after 7 days of the 3 part GH i think bumping it up to 1.5ml per gallon must of did it because i was at 1ml per gallon and no problems did new feed thursday and yesterday noticed it got wacky

Do you have a ppm meter? Because if you are growing in DWC then you need one. I like to feed my plants by PPM rather then by ML, as it is more precise.

Using GH I would say to try feeding at 500-600 ppm, once you up the PH and temps? Also try foliar feeding some B1.

should i leave them on the fluro or switch to my MH what should i keep the ppm at when i do feed again and what would be best ph for these ladies i am not giving it any nutes just sprayed it all with ph water and superthrive when lights went out thats as far as i am going for now

Latest posts

Back