The TGA Strain Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
Of all the messages I get here the one I get the most is info on the strains I created as a Breeder for TGA
I thought a single post with all we have created would be helpful and fun to read.

TGA has several proven hybrids and for a small group of breeders they have developed quite a reputation for customer support and for very accurate descriptions of there genetics. Our strains have been featured in the High Times Top 10 in 2006 and 2007 as well as inside and on the cover of the big book of buds 3. Our genetics can be seen each month in Skunk and Treating Yourself magazine. We have many covers and center folds that create a huge demand for our genetics. Our main goal when making a new strain is to combine the characteristics of two strains or to replicate as close as possible a clone only phenotype that’s already in demand by the growing public. We provide these to the Medical Cannabis Community as well. When combining strains it is usually to work in better or different taste such as a high potency variety such as Jack’s Cleaner using Space Queen, or making available in seed form old clone only strains like Purple Urkle in our new release Querkle (Featured in the Hightimes 2008 Grow Guide). We test all of our crosses personally and our stash jars are full of our own hybrids. We back up every cross with lots of pictures and test grows performed by people who actually buy the seeds online. We also donate free seeds heavily to the medical community so supporting TGA is donating to a very good cause.

Jacks Cleaner II

This BX of the legendary mother plant Jacks Cleaner is a favorite among collectors of extremely potent hybrids. The strain has none of the Haze flavor of JTR and is a much taller style Sativa plant with a racing buzz that seems to slice through just about any type of high and leave the toker vibrating with a smile on there face. The taste and smell is 100% lemons and the taste is a mouth full of citrus almost like a lemon head candy.
This strain was created for all those in search of a Jacks Cleaner cut for there own head stash but not in the right circles to acquire a cutting.

1.Phenotypes -All females are lemony sweet to the smell, almost as lemony as the JC, though there may be a few phenotypes with a lighter, lemon smell, probably from the JTR influences. Select the largest yielding female
2.Height-Medium to heavy stretch/ Colas swell late
3.Yield-Medium / Heavy trim work
4.Indoor/ Outdoor
5.Best way to grow- Topped and placed in bud early due to stretch.
6.Harvest Window_8-10
7.Sativa/ Indica 80/20
8.Hybrid- Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X JTR Male
9.High type- Intense, trippy, visual, spacey, pain relief
10.Makes very usual bubble tasting and smelling like lemons

Jacks Cleaner 2
"The Deuce"

deucee2.jpg

deucee.jpg

deucee3.jpg

deucee6.jpg

deucee7.jpg

Deuce2.jpg

Deuce3.jpg

Deuce6.jpg

Deuce5.jpg

Deuce4.jpg

Agent Orange is a very good producer with extremely resinous large dense buds. The smell is amazing with hints of Oranges, Lemons and the smell of a Whiskey Sour cocktail. The strain contains pigments that have the ability to turn maroon, purple with cool nights. The buzz is up and motivating and make smile. The strain is a very heavy producer yielding large flat topped colas and very dense heavy buds. It does very well outdoors reaching over 10 feet in northern California. Indoors it can be topped and produce full canopies and heavy colas.

1) Phenotypes- Two main variations one short and thick and one taller and more resinous.
2) Height- Very tall block head colas
3) Yield- Very Heavy but all in last weeks
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Top and train into a bush.
6) Harvest Window-55-65 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 50/50
8) Hybrid- Local Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
9)High type- Strong and tasty leaves a Orange after taste and an almost trippy high.
10) Taste like a cross between Oranges and sour mix even makes the bong water smell like Oranges!
11) My largest yields this run came from this strain

OD_Corral_019.jpg

23618096.JPG

AO3.jpg

AO7_Bud.jpg

NewYearPlant1.jpg

NewYearPlant5.jpg

NewYearPlant7.jpg

dark3.jpg

dark4.jpg

maroonxmas18.jpg

dude you are continually blowin my mind...i have to go rest now...after i put my eye's back in my head. thank you for all the info/pics/time you put in here to help us all!

Jack the Ripper
Jacks Cleaner P1 X Space Queen
High Times Top Ten list 2006
Featured in the Big Book of Buds 3 Page 86,87,88,89

Jack the Ripper is well named because it is absolutely killer weed. A true 8 week Sativa Haze the first thing growers notice is the incredible lemon smell and heavy resin production. It has been described by UK growers as the best 8 week haze ever produced.
This plant will produce triangle shaped spear buds that pretty much stopped active calyx growth early and produced copious amounts of resin instead, resin production was evident from day 12 in 12/12 but really started to fatten up the heads around day 50 or so.
I find it performs best unstopped with a long vegetive period. The high is very creeper at first you may think that its not so strong but then whammo...it hits you hard and there's no turning back then...you will be deep in thought and meditative for quite some time...the duration and intensity is strong and thought provoking.
1. Phenotypes - Two main phenotypes both with a Lemon Haze smell and short growth one tends to be more a pine smell.
2. Height-Look for the Short Pheno/ Colas swell late
3. Yield-Medium-Heavy / Moderate trim work
4. Indoor/ Outdoor
5. Best way to grow- Untopped and vegged to a full bush.
6. Harvest Window_8-9 weeks
7. Sativa/ Indica 70/30
8. Hybrid-Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
9. High type-Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia
10.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Taste Like: Lemon mango pine hash with a heavy haze influence

JTRfull.jpg

jtrpurplem7.jpg

jtrpurplem8.jpg

jtrpurplem9.jpg

jtrpurplemlion.jpg

JTRSoyl2.jpg

big_rip (Small).jpg

rippersky.jpg

DSC_00039 (Small).jpg

DSC_00193.jpg

JTRharvest24.jpg

purple%20JTR%2050%20DAYS%20014.jpg

Jillybean

High Times Top 10 2007
Featured in the Big Book of Buds 3 Page 92.93

Jill was lucky enough to be gifted this amazing Orange Skunk and they day we smoked the finished bud we knew we had to outcross it with our Space Queen male. You don’t really have to be a master breeder to figure out Orange and Pineapple Mango will be a good combination. The resulting outcross is remarkably stable and is close to a 50/50 representation of the parents. Topped only once in grows into a nice short bush with lots of side branching and multi heads. Flavors range from Orange, Tang, Candy, Mango, and Apple. The cross works really well in SOG or SCROG.. Very large stems and huge top colas make this an easy strain to grow in any medium.
We had 5 females in our bud room and 4 could be clones there so similar same height same growth speed and all have that Dank Orange smell. Very good mood elevator and general euphoria are experienced while high on this cross. Lime green with Vibrant Orange Hairs with temperature drops it can turn a deep burgundy to maroon.
  • Phenotypes -Very stable Orange-Mango 50/50 Phenotypes
  • Height-Short and Stocky
  • Yield-Very Heavy/ Easy Trim
  • Indoor/ Outdoor
  • Best way to grow-Single topping forms multi heads
  • Harvest Window-8 weeks
  • Sativa/Indica 40/60
  • Hybrid-Unknown Orange Skunk X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
  • High type-Happy, mood enhancing, humorous, energetic
  • Smells like orange skunk or tang/ Taste so much like Dreamcicles you will not believe it!
  • Extremely up beat and happy buzz great for depression and bad days.

JillyBean-44daysF_1-12-06-2.jpg

JillyBean-44daysF_1-12-06-3.jpg

JillybeanLavender2.jpg

JillybeanLavender3.jpg

JillybeanLavenderJil2.jpg

JillyB2c.jpg

jillb40a.jpg

JillB40.jpg

jillybeanrainday.jpg

jillybeanraindayb.jpg

High Times Top 10 2007
Featured in the Big Book of Buds 3
My oldest head stash crossed with my new favorite. Both parents have a similar pungent, rotten fruit, baby poo smell. Both carry heavy potency and copious amounts of resins. The resulting Hybrid cross fulfills my desire to have Apollo-13 in seed form even before we continue with the cubing. Sharing traits of both mom and dad some females lean so much towards Apollo even MzJill can’t tell the difference in a blind taste. My favorite female is a sweet and sour girl that to me tasted like Sour Patch candy but I yielded close to 4 ounces with minimum training. She is easier to grow and trim than mom..

• Phenotypes - Variation with phenotypes like both parent strains
  • Height-Short to medium with wide bushing and loads of bud sites perfect for SGROG
  • Yield-Medium/ I pulled 3.5 Ounces from a 40” Bush
  • Indoor/ Outdoor matures very fast
  • Best Way to grow- Wide sagging bush with hundreds of bud sites. Lots of stakes and string
  • Harvest Window-50-55 days
  • Sativa/ Indica 80/20
  • Hybrid-Genius X P75 X Romulan X Cindy99
  • High type-heart racing, energizing, confusing, stoned, ripped curled under, stupidity
  • Smells like Mango Snapple with lemon/ Taste like sweetened lemonade.
Very unique Cindy like plant with a bizarre twist, very potent

If your not growing/smoking this strain you have no idea what Dank is!!

VortexS.jpg

VortexS2.jpg

VortexS3.jpg

VortexS4.jpg

VortexS5.jpg

VortexS6.jpg

VortexS7.jpg

VortexS8.jpg

VortexS10.jpg

VortexS11.jpg

Many years ago the most powerful magic recipe was locked away to protect humanity from the devastating power, locked inside a combination of genetics that only a team of Uber-stoners would have the power to harness. This strain is very stable and we are very excited about the yields we have seen. The first plants I saw grown in a hydro hut grown by a newbie grower were literally sagging with huge glass like buds and the buzz is up, speedy, very **** eating grin and smiling like a Cheshire cat like high. It’s a bit smoother than JTR and has a different feel in the head less haze influence. I can’t tell where the ceiling is as every bowl I smoke I seem to get a bit higher until the point my vision blurs. Not for light weights. I can’t stop grinning when I smoke this weed.

1) Phenotypes –Large Triangle shaped glass covered rock hard buds are all we see.
2) Height- Wide thick sweeping arms with weighted colas that need support after 50 days/medium
3) Yield-For a strain of this potency I think this thing yields like crazy.
4) Indoor has only been tested so far
5) Best way to grow- Topped and bound/Vegged to a large bush
6) Harvest Window-9 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 60/40
8) Hybrid- Jack the Ripper X Space Queen
9) High type- Zooming, Happy, Grinning, anti depressant BIGTIME!
10) Smells: It taste like NL5 to me but its very industrial with a slight citrus taste and a undertone of spice and hash One female has been named Cherry Lethal lemonade.

box6.jpg

box7.jpg

box11.jpg

box12.jpg

drying_Medium_.jpg

pandybud12.jpg

pandybud13.jpg

pandorasweek9_Medium_.jpg

PB6_1W8.jpg

white14.jpg

[FONT=&quot]SpaceJill[/FONT]
( Space Queen F2)

Our interpretation of BCGA’s famous lost cross Space Queen this f2 took over a year to create agonizing over 4 distinct and amazing mother plants found in a very old pack of Vics original seeds. Once the best mother plant was selected the long process of growing out the f2 generation was started and the results made us very happy and very very stoned. This cross has been grown more than any other TGA gear and everyone that germinates seeds ends up with a keeper female they cherish forever. We have donated close to 300 packs of this cross to the medical community it is liked so well.

1) Phenotypes-Medium variation Leaning from C99 to Romulan
2) Height- Thin and lanky unless topped
3) Yield- Medium
4) Indoor/ Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Needs canopy management like Scrog or lots of support stakes
6) Harvest Window-50-60 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 70/30
8) F2 Recreation of one of the best tasting strains using a year to select parents
9)High type- Speedy, trippy, intense, paranoid , motivating, pain relief
10) Taste like sour semi rotting fruit or mangos like sour candy worms
11) Jill and My favorite smoke

ArsspaceqC59a.jpg

arsspaceq59Ctrimb.jpg

IM000003.JPG

SpacequeenBday48d.jpg

SQ bud1.jpg

SQ girl5c.jpg

sqw6.JPG

spaceqC59.jpg

IM000001.JPG

Wow i want some of that jillybean.. So where can we purchase these strains?? And thank you for your time...

[FONT=&quot]The Third Dimension[/FONT]

Aka 3D
Dank Dairy Certified
Featured in Big Book of Buds 3 Page 166,167

This 3 way cross of super elites is our fastest maturing hybrid. Having a very tropical taste reminding me of coconuts and Pineapple almost like a Pina Colada. The strain gets done very fast but does not lack in potency. The added boost of Jack’s Cleaner seems to really boost up the Sativa influence but the buzz is still very calming and relaxing with a nice mix of the three THC profiles present. I really enjoy smoking this weed so the smokability factor is high for flavor and taste.

Medium Yielding Hybrid with strong speedy buzz
  • Phenotypes –Mainly Sativa with incredible speed and high resin production
  • Height-Medium stretch/ Triangle shaped Colas
  • Yield-Medium / Easy to Trim
  • Indoor/ Outdoor
  • Best way to grow- Topped and vegged to a 30” Bush
  • Harvest Window_45-50 days
  • Sativa/ Indica 60/40
  • Hybrid-Apollo-13 X Jack the Ripper
  • High type-Warm soft waves of high and very easy to smoke
  • Smells: Tropical flavors range from Coconuts, pineapples, Kiwi and fruit punch
  • Incredibly fast plant great for making Red bubble.

8-03-2007 041.jpg

8-03-2007 057.jpg

Meds7 014.jpg

P1010002.jpg

finalD7.jpg

finalD22.jpg

finalD12.jpg

finalD9.jpg

finalD8.jpg

This Indica dominant hybrid has a great taste and out of a 5 plant test run all 4 females turned a nice shade of purple with warm temps throughout. Our goal was to recreate the nice grape flavor but ad some speed to the slow Urkle mom and the results are better than we expected and finding 2 keeper moms from the very small test run we did. Results from the field verify mild variation, good yields and fantastic flavor and colors. This hybrid has been featured in both Skunk and Hightimes magazine.

1) Phenotypes –Two main females one Short and very purple with grape flavors, the variation is a slightly more SQ dom with a taller frame and more sativa buzz.
2) Height- Short and dence does well un topped but faster than Urkle.
3) Yield-Medium to heavy if extended veg time is given mainly due to bud density.
4) Indoor has only been tested so far
5) Best way to grow-Vegged to a large bush Or untopped in scrog.
6) Harvest Window-8 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 20/80
8) Hybrid- Urkle x Space Queen
9) High type- Indica head and grape taste make it total all day headstash.
10) Smells: Grapes, fruit, berries, musty
11) One of my favorite things to smoke out of a clean bong the flavor is just amazing and IMO better than Mom.

Pictures by Bongorilla
Stretch chart by Small taters

Querkle_Growth_Chart_Day_29.JPG

P1060005.JPG

p1060008.jpg

69querk3.jpg

69querk4.jpg

69querk5.jpg

DSCN0917.JPG

DSCN02461.jpg

harv4.jpg

harv5.jpg

[FONT=&quot]The Flav[/FONT]

Taste the Rainbow!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Our Romulan mother blew us away when we located her last year in the PNW. Having grown both Romulan and Romberry from Vic High I was very skeptical until I grew her out and got a taste of this heavenly plant. We have re-created her using our proven Space Queen male to contribute speed, resin and added size while keeping the unique taste and smell of the original strain. The Flav is Romulan dominant and 70% of the females in the test runs leaned to her characteristics. The hybrid has a long stretch before a short period of filling in the towering colas. Heavy resin coating that protrudes all the way to the end of the sun leaves make for a great hash making strain. Very heady buzz with a combination head and body stone.

1) Phenotypes Mainly Romulan dominate with a 30% variation
2) Height- Nice stocky plants that stretch for the first 2 weeks of budding
3) Yield- Medium to heavy (12 ounces in a 4x4 Hydrohut in soil)
4) Indoor/ Greenhouse
5) Best way to grow- Topped and rooted well no fiming just 4 large heads produce long full spears
6) Harvest Window- 8-9 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 50/50
8) Hybrid- Romulan X Space Queen
9) High type- Very mind expanding and visual very much a head high
10) Smells: Thick exotic perfume with oily piney undertones/ Floral and fruity

flav#5b.jpg

flav#5.jpg

flav#5c.jpg

flav#5d.jpg

flav#5e.jpg

flav#12.jpg

flav#12b.jpg

flav#12c.jpg

flav#12d.jpg

5flav2.jpg

We are a small elite breeding company and we do not trust very many people.
The following vendors are the ONLY certified TGA distributors.
beware of immitations and scammers like BCbudonline who is NOT an authorized distributor and will not send you TGA gear. There are a few un scrupulous sites that have our gear listed but they do NOT have our gear

Click on the banners above to find TGA gear :)

Sub

ya know it was like 2004mabey later mabey eariler i was lucky enough to get a small bud of space queen from a friend and it inspired me to grow and breed my own cause after tasting that i still havent been able to smoke anything since without missing the space queen. a buddy recently let me try this stuff he calls kona dieasel that was close but hands down still 2nd fiddle to space queen

gunna get your space jill and vortex-those pictures are mindblowing-wondering if u gunna do a cheese mix tga style?

Man TGA really does have some good lookin **** and everything I have EVER read about them has been positive. Even in one of the books I own written by Jason King which IMO he can be kinda harsh when it comes to detailing a strain and its breeder, BUT hey honesty is best and the truth sometimes hurts, but like I said only heard good things bout TGA and Subcool and Mzjill. :D

Thanks for the info subcool. I would like to grow every single one :) I just ordered some querkle and some jillybean through BidzBay. Definitely looking forward to it

did u "buy it now" or did ur bid win & how much did u pay per strain?

thx
DFW

docfishwrinkle said:
did u "buy it now" or did ur bid win & how much did u pay per strain?

thx
DFW

I just did buy it now. It was only $25 for 5 Jilly Bean seeds and then $30 for 5 Querkle seeds. I still need to send off my payment and will do it first thing Mon. I believe they don't charge for shipping you just send them cash or m.o. for the price of the beans

Latest posts

Back