The TGA Strain Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I delete this thread will I be able to repost the pics?
Id like to re do it in order.

Sub

great! was gonna grow out the third dimension next grow, this was great to read!

:yeahthat:

makes me jones even more

i dig the descriptions along with the beautiful bud pics , the note of trimming is a nice touch , thanks for digging this thread up .

not sure about the deleting and the pics, but man, just thwn i think you cant top your last thread.....POOF! subcool

Sub, you may have to change the pic's names slightly and save a copy and use them.

Just PM hick he will help you.

Do you have growth charts for the other strains like the 1 you posted for "Querkle"?

I really want to find the dominant pheno from Agent Orange and see what she could do in water.

ozzydiodude said:
Just PM hick he will help you.

Do you have growth charts for the other strains like the 1 you posted for "Querkle"?

That was put together by a grower than ran our gear and its the only one.
Guys name is small taters and is the best test documenter ever!

Guy teaches me stuff about my gear :)

Sub

IMO it is a good idea for the testers to keep track of plants this way. I will allow breeder to see how close each plants growth rate is.

I have some new gear to list just have to figure out this double pot thing I will pm hick later when I get off work.

See yas

Sub

I'm loving the outdoor pics! Huge plants of killer weed is what interests me. Any idea how much the outdoor Jack the Ripper plant yielded?

Total yeild was over 5 pounds I think he told me but they lost about 30% due to PM

Sub

WOW! I'm inspired now, lets see if my TGA beans will do that too, God love you Subcool!:)

Trainwreck X Trinity X Jack the Ripper
When I came out west I started on a Quest for the best Trainwreck cutting I could find. I was not impressed with the Arcata cutting as it was to tall to slow and to bi-sexual for my taste. I had written off this legendary strain until I came across an amazing plant discovered by Smokescreen. Found inside a bag of Dank of the few seeds found one female exhibited all the traits of the famous wreck without producing a single male stamen even late into budding. The complex late coloring is a thing of beauty and the potency of this mother is epic. Extremely potent smoking just a few bowls is an adventure in repertory failure and flat lining your brain waves. We decided to combine this incredible female with the genetics of Jack the Ripper.

1. Phenotypes – Fast growing plants that form multiple towers of buds
2. Height- Tall
3. Yield- Medium
4. Indoor/ Outdoor Does well indoors and gets tremendous outdoors
5. Best way to grow- Topped early and trained to stay as low as possible
6. Harvest Window_ 8-9 weeks
7. Sativa/ Indica 60/40
8. Hybrid- Train Wreck X Trinity X Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
9. High type- Strong and pleasant very good for pain relief without paranoia
10. Taste Like: Lime Slurpee or Sherbert

humblecherns.jpg

humblecherns2.jpg

humblecherns3.jpg

chernobyl_59_days_1.jpg

chernobyl_59_days_2.jpg

chernobyl_59_days_3.jpg

chernobyl_59_days_4.jpg

Chernobylcrystals2.jpg

Chernobylcrystals3.jpg

Dairy Queen
Tested as Dank #1
Cheese X C-99
Heavy stank, so strong trimming it can affect your sinuses and even your head. Its texture is off the hook, ultra gooey and medium density, my tester Minitrkn420 says “the texture is what I like a lot, it’s a superb bud” he reports the smell is sweet tarts chewy candy. This strain was released to TGA testers and we could not be happier with the results. It has been described as Tropical Cheese by Happy Chief and everyone experienced amazing levels of resin production. It is not for anyone looking for a strain with low odor though everyone reports an incredible funk. The testers are blown away and long before we indicated the true parentage there threads speak of Cheesy smells and copious resin production. This was our goal with this strain and I am confident everyone that tries it will get a nice representation of Cheese with the added boost of Cindy. There was absolutely no sign of hermaphrodites even in the garden that received a great deal of stress!

Plants grow short and full with medium sized buds with full maturation in under 8 weeks.

DNKBDB.jpg

DNKBDC.jpg

DNKBDD.jpg

DNKBDE.jpg

dairyqueen2.jpg

dairyqueen3.jpg

dairyqueen.jpg

LarryDQ.jpg

LarryDQ2.jpg

LarryDQ3.jpg

Urkle BX

Purple Urkle X Querkle

This strain was created to lock down more of the Urkle dominant traits and bring out more of the musty grape taste that Urk is famous for.
The strain produces a wide range of female plants and not all of them will exhibit colors at all. The ones that due however are highly sought after and several people concider there Purple Grape females amoung there best Indicas strains. Not a huge producer or a fast growing plant it makes up for it in taste and high quality.

1) Phenotypes- Look for the short Indica Dom females with Purple tinge
2) Height- Short and stocky slow to grow upwards
3) Yield- Medium
4) Indoor/ Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Long veg and remove some shade leaves to allow light under
6) Harvest Window-50-60 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 10/90
8) Purple Urkle X Purple Querkle Male
9)High type- Calming and relaxing and very fun to smoke
10) Taste like Grape snocones

D_Purp_Buds_023.jpg

D_Purp_Buds_025.jpg

D_Purp_Buds_032.jpg

D_Purp_Buds_037.jpg

D_Purp_Buds_041.jpg

D_Purp_Buds_042.jpg

D_PurpBuds_036.jpg

D_Purple_Buds_028.jpg

DP1 (Medium).jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

Deep_Purple_55_days_weeks_B_011.jpg

Deep_Purple_55_days_weeks_B_016.jpg

That Chernobyl is sick looking sub....looks like it was covered in flour or powdered sugar....very dank looking...

Hamster Lewis said:
That Chernobyl is sick looking sub....looks like it was covered in flour or powdered sugar....very dank looking...

Its also severly PM resistant so were very excited about its implications for growing in the upper PNW

S

Latest posts

Back