Gills Grow 1st Cycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcarlin_818

Farmer Gill
Reaction score
Whats up MP? So I am finally ready to start my journal, a lil late but what the hey...LOL. So my room is a 10x10x8 flat white paint,Mylar now,
Fresca Sol(Watercooled Reflector)..1000 HPS(hortilux),1000 watt ballast,4x4 tray,Hydroton,and Rockwool.I'm using Flora-Nova grow and Superthrive,Liquid Karma,and Floralicious Plus.40 gallon res...

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

sounds like you know what your doing :peace: goodluck and what strain are you planning on growing:48:

the pics posted on top are 2nd week in the tray....So these pics will be of the 3rd week in tray.Started using Superthrive,Liquid Karma,& Floralicious Plus
Mylar'd the room.

078.jpg

080.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

086.jpg

085.jpg

087.jpg

067.jpg

just wanted to through this in the mix....Watercooled Reflector on for more than 10 hours...Still Cold

081.jpg

Lookin good

That lamp looks cool

where does the water come from and go to?

I guess the water is recycled through a container.

Could you tell us more about this lamp?

Nice looking plants you got there Gill, I don't know much about Hydro but it sounds like you are into it :D
Keep us posted!
Good Luck!

i use a real basic method..I started with a seperate res ie..40 gallon trash can.Didnt work the water was getting to hot, so I bought a mini fridge and cut holes through the top and out the door to see if I can can control the temps but still no luck..So I went out and bought a 100 gallon can.. figured a lilmore than double the water should take care of it..Nope.So what I am doing now and works for me is filling up the bathtub and recycleing the water from there...When water temps get high I just drain and fill with fresh cold water..I have no more problems with heat no need to vent,Light spectrum is actually a lil bit more in the reds because of the reflection through water,But what really sells me is that the Watercooled light gives off less heat than a human body....So if anybody were to maybe thermal the spot they wont get a hit......

Hey whats up guys just wanted to give an update on the girls....Started giving Co2 we are in week 5 of veg putting them to flower next week...Thanks to massproducer for the link to build this cloning machine..Just wanted to see if it would work and 5 out of 6 made it ......

HPIM0946-1.jpg

HPIM0956-1.jpg

HPIM0945-1.jpg

HPIM0955-1.jpg

HPIM0953-1.jpg

HPIM0951-1.jpg

Nice setup bro, where are the fans!!! Id be nice to see moor pics of the entire setup. And also if you want to keep the water col you can buy a water chiller LINK

Also, why not try flood and drain? You already have everything pretty much.. Also what nutrients are you using?

i know nothing about hydro but those babys look like they could use a drink. i could be wrong but they look droopy to me. besides that they look good. keep em green

pic was took when they were sleeping so the droop is normal.I am using
Flora-Nova grow ,Superthrive,Liquid Karma,Floraliciuos Plus.My strain is
OG Kush started from clones..the temps in the room never reach above 80 (Thanks Fresca Sol) so the fan in the room is just to promote strong stem growth..I want to get a chiller but all the money ive spent on this setup I'll just stick with the bathtub till harvest time.. heres some more pics of the set-up thanks for the replies and showing my thread some love .....

HPIM0958.jpg

HPIM0960.jpg

HPIM0965.jpg

HPIM0925.jpg

thanks for dropping in..I'll be posting pics of the girls tonight they are in 5th day of flower.....Strain=O.G.Kush

im impressed thanks for those pix cause im also using super thrive WATCH OUT IF YOU PUT TO MUCH GROWTH HORMONE YOU WILL BURN YOUR LEAVES

sorry guys found out my usb cable is jacked uop so tommorow I will be going to best buy and getting a new one...Post pics tommorow mid afternoon the girls are looking mighty fine they are in 6th day of bloom and man the pistols are everywhere.....LOOK AT MY THREAD....J/K......Would like to see some ratings on my thread let me know what I should do to get some...

mann looks good, so you using a bath tub? thats a good idea, put some more detailed pics of the hydro setup if you could.... keep it up, lata

Latest posts

Back