Some Other BloomZ Thanks to FF Nutes...Enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
With all the MJ pics goin round i thought I would break the norm here and give you some shots of my other Blooms.

These were plants in my yard that never yielded much. One is a Myer Lemon Tree standing about 15 ft tall. The other is a Orange Tree standing about 5 ft tall. I would usually get a dozen or so of each. and they wouldnt taste very well...

The other tree is a 15 ft Crepe Myrtle that has never really looked stunning, but since the FF start its been amazing to watch the flowering....

To make a long story short I started using FF Nutes all six, on them and look at the results... FF works for more than MJ....imagine that!

Enjoy the Bloomz...

looks good. i like to grow almost anything.love plants and trees.so beautiful

so do I.... My property is full of amazing plants and trees. I purchased the property from a little old lady that loved gardening she spent thousands on rare plants and trees. I grew a liking for it when taking care of these plants for the last two years....

Very cool. I use my mj nutes (Advanced Nutrients) to feed my houseplants. My mom can't figure out why my vines and what not are just huge compared to hers lol. She doesn't know I grow. She uses just run of the mill fertilizers on her house plants.

Latest posts

Back