quit treatin me like a drug dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
one night, someone came by.. its one of our relative... jeez they came by like 10 30 pm late... asked me if I can get a oz.. (sigh) man.. I cant keep that up like that.. told them I cant just get out of my house and go get some in this very late night.. also bother other friend of mine for just a bag in the late night.. I know kids these time does that... but I aint here for troubles... any suggestion? all I know I can kick thir butt back home but again dont want start anything lol

I told them they can come day time.. and I will help, but I aint a drug dealer!!
then now.. they asked me if they can bring their girls over this friday, I'm like is they gonna get laid? in my house? any idea? for what I should do?

let them have fun? or what

If u don't want to sell drugs, don't get involved in selling yourself. the ppl you trust, such as relatives, give them fone numbers for your connections, specific instructions on how to contact them and all. The other people, just tell them that you don't sell weed, its really simple, I used to sell and when i stopped, I didn't want to sell anymore, so I just told them, I'm dry and going to be dry for a few months, and after that nobody called me ever again lol. i guess they found new connects. and about the girls, ask them if they got a girl for you haha but i wouldn't let them do stuff in your house... well i dont know the whole situation their age, ur age, wht they are gonna be doing so i cant say, but its ur call be real about how u feel don't be like ok u can stay when u don't want them there. be safe.

I can beef up and say no, but problem is, If i made them go home, they will get mad at me and maybe snitch me? they see I have pipe sittin around.. weed dish sittin around, they do enjoy the staying here..they made good grades, smokes with me. but they are young, and asked me to have 2 girls coming over for them.. this friday.. jeez.. they askin too much!!

I dont have problem, about going and pick up some bags for the people I do know...and respect everybody s private and their business.. but my weeds is not for sale and not intend to sell at all..plus, they look expesnive than any weeds I bought in past expect one called "kush lime kind bud" sooo good bought it just one time 5 years ago.. so therefore my buds look so fine and smokolious

HippyInEngland said:
tell them NO, or your going to get seen as an easy guy to push around.

they are kids, kids can snitch easy! any better suggestions?

yeah you right happyengland.. new eyes more leeches and more blood to drink and nothing for me, that ain't right... I guess sit down and talk to them about no new eyes? how pathetic these time teenagers don't understand about situation where I am u know what I am saying?

If you're picking up baggies for other people and growing ,you're looking for trouble papa. Look out for yourself man. It's a nice thing to do favours for people but don't put yourself and your family at risk.

When you get busted those friends will be nowhere to be seen.

listen man... its simple, just tell them that you are dry... and thats it, hide the weed dish and pipe.... and tell them you can't get any bud.... at least for the kids. as for the girls, just say no. don't want more ppl finding out about ur hobby....

Runbyhemp said:
If you're picking up baggies for other people and growing ,you're looking for trouble papa. Look out for yourself man. It's a nice thing to do favours for people but don't put yourself and your family at risk.

When you get busted those friends will be nowhere to be seen.

Yeah I do agree.. its not far away to pick up the bags for them... and for the seller, they dont know those people, so I helped. so that good man can pay their bills.. and keep all friends happy with their little baggie.. but I do advise them to grow their own please!

Runbyhemp said:
Don't advise anything papa, coz you don't know anything !

I would feel better being not a victim and they are better off grow their own so they dont have to come here u saying I do not know a sht? I'm sure you can give a better suggestion than that lame "coz u dont know anything"

One lesson i learned about dealing never distribute drugs or information about where you stay at walk somewhere sell it walk away simple

as for them coming over,i'd be careful of that and keep it 2 a minimum.as for bringin the girs over,if theyre not of age..definitly not.and as for them finding out about my garden.i wouldnt have told the boys and i definitly wouldnt have my growroom set up to where it would be obvious of whats going on.if you have awife,let her know.but other then that,nobody in your life really needs to know.if you need help or want to talk about growing.come to the forums.dont trust anybody when your growing illegally though.and just be aware of whats going around your house as much as possible.id even go as far as to tell them your neighbor asked why you always leave when the kids show up to your house.as for giving your connects # out,i wouldnt. unless if he's cool with selling to someone he doesnt know (which is very dumb) dont give out your connects number,very disrespectful in my opinion.any
connect i have would cut me off so quick if i was out promoting them and given out their #'s. anyways,nice thread though bud-peace

papabeach1 said:
I would feel better being not a victim and they are better off grow their own so they dont have to come here u saying I do not know a sht? I'm sure you can give a better suggestion than that lame "coz u dont know anything"

Chill bro. I took that message as saying 'Don't advise because then they know that you grow' Which is not very good at ALL if they do. don't go steppin on toes. the fine people are just tryin to help. :p

...I don't "get it".. they're teenagers for krise sakes... and you are supplyig them weed?? .. you let them know that you grow??... Did you enjoy prison?? err what!
You my friend have set yourself up for a big fall. Do you realize the consequenses of "contributing to a minor"??....and you're seriously considering allowing them to bring 'more' kids over??. Do you realize how "quickly" a kid will rat you out??.. How easily intimidated teenagers are??.. The cops OR their parents can have them singing like a songbird in no time at all.
All it will take is for any one of those "kids" to get caught with that weed, and you're going to have a 'knock on your door'.. and it won't be a welcome knock.
IMO.. it was a "huge" mistake to ever get in the position that "you" have put yourself in.
I've refrained from useing the word "stupid".. but it's been tough. Sorry... but I'm haveing a hard time feeling any sympathy for your situation..

Latest posts

Back