START OF HEADBAND SEEDS ($70/8th) 3rd JOURNAL!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
I started germination of seeds tonight they are called "Hippy Headband" in my area and go for $70/8th they always tasted very good but came dry from dealer. Finally got a couple seeds (grace of GOD because in my area its always SCHWAG) and want to begin germination inserted in PAPER TOWEL with WARM WATER and inside PAPER CUP on top of receiver which is warm to begin process I HOPE THESE TURN OUT! PIX LATER

Sounds good to me. Here is some MOJO for you. Never had headband myself but have only heard good things. Best of luck!

Ive Had Headband Before It Was Dank I Forget What Its Mixed With Just RemeMber It Has Og Kush In It

Yes Massproducer they are bag seeds from some of the best in my area.

Lookin forward to the grow Ztec.
Its ok i guess to name them for your own pleasure but please put "bagseed" in with it. Named strains are a result of hard work trying to create a good true stable offspring that is close to the original parents. Takes yrs to get a strain its own name.
Not to be a PITA, but just helps our growing community out by being careful how we describe the plants. just askin is all. very confusing out there trying to know which striain is which.
Lookin forward to seeing the pictures.
good green mojo your way.

^ never heard of this strain. any background? is this some cali bud?
GREEN MOJO Z...bb...

Sorry THIS IS BAGSEED from a very potent strain. Everytime I get it from dealer it's dry as a popcorn fart. I would like to see what this stuff is like freshly harvested and not crumbly like I always got it. This stuff is very potent tho.

Hey everybody this seed is just reaching for the light and looks very strong! About an inch tall will post pics tomorrow. I planted it in a naturally fertilized organic soil mixed with peat and perlite. CANT WAIT TO SEE RESULTS

Sorry I haven't posted anything or any pics my laptop went down and gotta wait til after thanksgiving for it to be repaired. I will update soon! THANKS!

2.jpg

Day 24 I haven't added any fertz except what came in the organic soil I have blood meal 12-0-0 which I'll probably add today after I get Reverse Osmosis water. This a good idea to add the blood meal since I cant afford any of those good fertz right now? Let me know what you guys think, i got 2 daylight CFL's on this plant now, thinkin bout adding my 400 watt HPS but I heard there's a better chance for a female if you use more blue light then orange so I might stick CFL's to side and HPS on top?? Let me know y'all!

2.jpg

Day 40 for my "hippie headband bagseed" still not 100% sure strain this is exactly but thats the name for it around here. The plant is about a foot tall and got the humidity to stay in the 50% range with temps in the 70's. I transplanted about a week ago into a 5 gallon pot with a mixture of organic fertz, blood meal and also micro-nutrient mix with lime for Ph balance. I had trouble with the peat moss I was using bringing the Ph down to 5 with my last batch of plants so mixed less peat and added a little lime to keep that Ph up. I clipped four clones off of her 3 days ago and they seem to all be doing really well. I set one clone aside under 12/12 to determine sex. If its a male I may try to collect some pollen to produce my own seeds when I do get a female and get a few clones off of her. Here a few pics of the plant she is under a 400 HPS and seems to be doing pretty well!

MJ 007.jpg

MJ 008.jpg

MJ 010.jpg

How do those plants in the gatorade bottles get oxygen?

GMCORP said:
How do those plants in the gatorade bottles get oxygen?

I punched four holes at the top of the bottle for a little air movement and spray with water everyday to keep the soil moist for humidity.

Never seen anybody do that....:confused: do you live in a really dry area?
and do you check with a moisture meter to make sure it's not too damp???
Roots die when it's too moist and you wind up with tiny yields....

Yea very dry 16%, clones need 90 - 100 humidity and this has always worked for me. I have only lost one clone out of 30 or 40 so must be doin something right!

Thats a good idea to cut the bottom out of a plastic bottle and use it for a dome.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back