Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvested the Sleepy Joe OG in the corner of the tent - I noticed some pollen sacks that popped out, and hoping it didn't pollinate the Gloss Boss. I did find a single fully developed seed in that bud...

Been raining off and on all day here, but no thunder and just a slight wind. I-75 was a four lane parking lot for a bit, but it looks like they're back up to NASCAR speeds.

Just got done building a four layer lasagna with four kinds of cheese. Made me think of my deceased neighbor, Denny. I used to feed Jim and him beings how they were both widowed bachelors that didn't see much home cooking. I took a big chunk of lasagna down to Denny and asked him when was the last time he'd had some homemade. He grinned ear to ear and said, "Never!" I warned him that it had enough cheese on it to block every artery he had. Four months later, he was in for a four way bypass.

Put one of the Princess Haze x Cap Junky seeds in a paper towel, along with a Gabagoo F4 and a Gabagoo Purple Autoflower seeds the other day, and all three have popped. Waiting for a tail to form, then into the 1 gallon containers they go.

I have never grown autoflower plants before, so I have been researching them a bit. Carty's Gabagoo Preservation and Gabagoo F4 by Carty threads have been very helpful, providing pictures and history into the development of his Gabagoo strain

Put one of the Princess Haze x Cap Junky seeds in a paper towel, along with a Gabagoo F4 and a Gabagoo Purple Autoflower seeds the other day, and all three have popped. Waiting for a tail to form, then into the 1 gallon containers they go.

I have never grown autoflower plants before, so I have been researching them a bit. Carty's Gabagoo Preservation and Gabagoo F4 by Carty threads have been very helpful, providing pictures and history into the development of his Gabagoo strain
You follow the thread Autos done Carty’s way. Al least as much as possible. I couldn’t find orchid pots but I did find gallon pots with huge holes in the bottom. I use Jacks but thats me. Everyone has their own little ritual. You have to find what works for you. I use Carty's thread as a template. Jacks works great for me. I now have a classic and a blossom of Jacks inside and outside. Got tired of carting it everywhere. Now there is one of each inside and outside.

Just checked the Sleepy Joe OG in the drying closet, and all is well. Love the aroma of freshly hung buds, makes my mouth water

Saw a useful tip about putting your wet paper towel/baggie of seeds into an oven mitt. I always slipped it into my dresser drawer where it was dark, but not necessarily that warm (I keep my AC blasting, lol).

Using an oven mitt helps keep it warm and in the dark, and offers the ability to move it to a warmer place - like my grow area, which I keep heated with a radiator heater (yes, even in the summer, bc I like the temp in the veg box to be steady at around 76)

1000000663.jpg

Apples and Bananas

Latest posts

Back