The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

The ladies here are a little outnumbered. :) How about a thread just for us. Introduce yourselves, chat away about whatever you want....keep it clean. ;)

Men- you're welcome to pop in from time to time.

I'm Granny Storm Crow and I qualify- female and a grower! I grow in soil, organically under a mix of CFLs and fluorescent tube lights. Primitive, ghetto as heck, but I grow good pot even so. My pots are 19 gallon tubs from Walmart and 2 plants (usually the same strain) go in each tub. I harvest about every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 weeks.

I don't get a lot at harvest. Just enough to keep the hubby and me in MMJ. Why? When it would be so easy to grow larger plants? Because we have a sheriff who will bust legal, within the limits, MMJ growers if their plants even LOOK like they could produce over 8 ounces! :holysheep:

So I grow these tiny, "LSTed to death", plants that give 1 to 2 ounces each. And I stay strictly in the California limits (even though the Cali Supreme court threw the 6 plant/ 8 oz limits out!). :eek:

I'd love to grow outdoors, but in my neighborhood, in this county- NO WAY, JOSE! :p

Granny :peace:

Im tcbud, woman who asked the question, can there be a female growers group...after I asked the queston what is a group? With SmokinMom's kind help, The Female Growers Group was born. (in less than 9 months!)

I grow in Calif too....in a very rural area. I grow what my county allows. Thank you voters of California.

I grow outside after the last frost, starting my girls inside in early spring.

I invite You to join our group Granny. And welcome to the Marijuana Passion. I have seen your posts at another site, You will be a great addition to this community. (assuming you are the same granny storm crow)

hello everyone..how are you all. i grow indoors.in soil.always from seed. im growing 6 auto lowryder#2. and 5 blueberry cheese at the min. this is my 3rd grow. 1st was a fluke..2nd a disaster..3rd goin well so far..

Hi Girls,
I'm a female grower (20's & a few years growing) in the Northeast and my plants did survive 5 days with no power a couple of weeks ago though I'm down to just 3 females out of 10 plants...I grow hydro with a drip system, sometimes a scrog. I've done a bucket system and may go back to it for the next grow, just to mix it up cause I love big plants though not manicuring them!!! :p

I am not a Female:giggle: but am a Female weed grower..does that count..i realy dont want sex change just to join..so Ill stick with just little o me...Mr. Dont give a ---- ..still wont leave..:rofl: Happy growing ladies:heart:

4u, You can join anytime you like. Painterdude is still a member and so is new2chronic. No sex change required.

ArtVandolay said:
What we really need is a Female Growers Group Appreciator Group :hubba:

count me in...can i be Press? thats the guy that gets to rate all the Ladies Huh? Cause I rate them all 420:)

SmokinMom said:
tcbud- want me to merge some of the other threads into this one?

just let me know...this is basically your thing... :p

Well its mine and Arts thing for Now:rofl: here Art hold this:bong1:

4u2sm0ke said:
count me in...can i be Press? thats the guy that gets to rate all the Ladies Huh? Cause I rate them all 420:)

Well, you certainly know what you're doing with all 420 ratings :hubba:

I'm female and grow in a tiny space for now, but the hubby and i are looking at buying a house so i can expand my garden into an entire basement :hubba: it's sooooo exciting! :yay: Right now, i have 1.5 sq ft for veg, and about 2 sq ft for flowering, and i do the best i can with the space. My background is in natural resource management and plant biology so i focus all my learnin' and skill on my lovely lady plants :)

It's a wonderful way to live :bong:

Thanks Mom, but no....lets let this one be the introduce yourselves....
and any discussions can be started by other members in other threads, (in this one if they like) Coffee Table threads.....or if they are specific to other parts of the forum they can be posted there? Maybe lable of FGG in the title??? along with what it is about???

Shoot, I think I've gotten some quality info from all you gals, thanks, you ladies rock! Count me in as an appreciater! (My wife helps me grow, but she doesn't get on here really, maybe she will now if she sees this thread...)

Latest posts

Back