The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey thorn im good thanks girl ,,,yeah we had snow but not alot :spit: looked more like a thick frost ,,,,,,,anyways im good to go whenever you are on the toxic and the ocf looks delicious ,,,,just warn the boyfriend it becomes highly addictive ...growing that is ,,but i guess he allready knows that :p

good evening ladies ohh and lets not forget u gents :48:

lol yea hun he knows it, but i'm not sure he enjoys it as much as me, i just know i'm gonna be the one to look after it lol! But who knows. I'm gonna try and get him to create a username on here so he can show it himself :)

We haven't had any snow at all, just a lot of frost and some very clear nights. Far too cold for me to sit outside with the telescope though!

okay Thorn..heres what you do...Get that Toxic grow going with Boyfriend..now he wont be to excited right off okay..so be easy on Him..But when that little Ladie gets to week 2...put a fan gently blowing on her..:rofl: and have Him sit there and watch her shake her Thang:hubba: ..he will be hooked. He may even get a hurry on that House..so you can unpack that HPS...;) ..oh and a good username is 4Thorn2sm0ke:heart:

Thorn said:
lol yea hun he knows it, but i'm not sure he enjoys it as much as me, i just know i'm gonna be the one to look after it lol! But who knows. I'm gonna try and get him to create a username on here so he can show it himself :)

We haven't had any snow at all, just a lot of frost and some very clear nights. Far too cold for me to sit outside with the telescope though!

Hello everyone,

I'm Jenni and this is my first time at MP. I too am a smokingmom and I hope that I qualify for the TFGG. I'm not a grower (yet), but a Connoisseur :hubba: who has an interest in growing.

hey jenni marie welcome to mp ,,,theres a few of us smoking moms here :hubba:
just pm tc bud and she ll make u a member of the fmgg ,,if you so wish too if not you can still post here .we dont mind were a friendly bunch :48:

yeah :welcome:...more ladies the better i say :giggle::heart:

yeah the more lady growers.. the better for us.. works on george washington hmm...

oh hey ladies... my friend is lookin for smoking lady and possible grower lady..
is singplepotheads.com good? or yall know any good links?

On behalf of all female growers, i would like to say i want ALL n'er-do-wells out of the forum! I keep clicking on what i think are new posts, and someone, with multiple personalities, is messing up every section of this forum with old posts and a naughty attitude----ARGH. Ok, done venting frustration.

I know the mods are handling it and you have all my respect right now. Just wanted to give props.

just behave ladies.. yall can make good history...

women who rarely behave made awful history

men has to be azz sometime yaknow ? just a saying... I'm cool..

FROM hXXp://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/p/putanotherlogonthefire.shtml

Put another log on my fire,
cook me up some bacon and some beans.
And go out to the car and change the tyre,
wash my socks and sew my old blue jeans.
Come on, baby, you can
fill my pipe and then go fetch my slippers,
and boil me up another pot of tea,
Then put another log on my fire, babe,
and come and tell me why you`re leaving me.

:D...

welcome jenni!

yea i was a naughty girl... :doh: all good now thought I think.

So how are all the ladies today?

Its been so cold here in the UK that some of the south coast ports have started to freeze! Its gone above freezing today though where i am, dunno what it'll do tonight though..

I been out cycling, nearly got run over, got shouted at, had a little shout back lol, felt good :rolleyes: :p now I been in for about 2 or 3 hours but i'm still cold!!! Seems to take me forever to warm up :rolleyes:

Thorn said:
I been in for about 2 or 3 hours but i'm still cold!!! Seems to take me forever to warm up :rolleyes:

Sounds like you need a new Boyfriend:rofl: J/K :heart::bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back