mgfcom was right!...

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

That crazy vancouver guy

look... I got that immaculate conception root-seed thing go'n on too... but I'm willing to share pictures with y'all on the discovery they made...:D :cool:

and better yet... there's not even any males in the same pot as the female Stonehedge it is with... yet I still had a root-seed form in my roots... it's a miracle...:hubba:

... it couldn't have possibly been one of those other seeds I tried germing outdoors in the sun... like when I dumped the dirt with what I thought was a dud, into the bigger pot's soil....:rolleyes:

immaculate conception.JPG

ArtVandolay said:
It's a miracle!! Wow!! Want to sell some of that soil?

oh, but Art... it's not the soil u want... it's the roots, that contain the root-seeds that ya want... doesn't matter about the plant above ground, so you only need a bit of the root system... it's here where all the root-seeds are....:cool:

I knew it, mgfcom was a GENIUS!! I miss her 30 years of growing experience. Has anyone tried out her theory on male fan leaves from a DP WW?

I think you should name that strain: Jesus or maybe Cheezus... :rolleyes:

I had a grow with a partner years ago and we had corn plants coming up in our hydroton pots on the hydro ebb n flow table... it turns out we had a farmer mouse that was stashing feed corn that was put out for deer. It was SO confusing til we figured it out...:confused:

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back