Ok I need a little advice. Which bulb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinisterhand

Shut up and drive.
Reaction score
Does anybody have a web site where I can compare light spectrum and lumen output of diffrent brands of bulbs? I am looking for a full spectrum 400watt bulb.

I wass looking for link here on MP try looking in the Light section...I think Mutt has a brake down..of what ya looking for...i just get server busy sorry..also look at bottom of page..other simular questions Take care anmd be safe

Sinisterhand said:
Does anybody have a web site where I can compare light spectrum and lumen output of diffrent brands of bulbs? I am looking for a full spectrum 400watt bulb.

You'll probably have to look at the individual manufacturers sites to get the information and do a comparison yourself. Lumen output won't vary that much, but there are some newer bulbs out there in both mh and hps that offer a wider spectrum if you're looking for one bulb that will do it all.

Then you have to decide who to believe. The important information is in the light spectrum and the bulbs output in terms of nanometers (nm). Attached is a chart that may help. Hope this helps- good luck

Latest posts

Back