Preflower-got two pistils, one with balls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Time Caller

Reaction score
Checked the girls today to find preflower pistils on two of my white widows. Looks like to me I have twin girls with one tag along guy. You can see the preflower pistils on the first two pics. These are from two different white widows. The third is what looks to me to be the dreaded male...good for one thing and one thing only...multiplying...says a lot about us guys:cool: You can definitely see the well defined stem in pic three. Check my math, looks like a male doesn't it?...

The two plants with pistils were the two that smelled the most potent. The one that looks to be a male, was the largest of the three from day one. However, it really had no smell, compared to the other two.

Good to have girls around the house:yay:

beans167resize.jpg

beans168resize.jpg

beans181resize.jpg

Yep. You're about a month away from pollen drop so don't sweat it yet.
Do you want to make yur own seeds? AFTER it shows for sure if it's a male, just move it out of the grow area, outside if you must, to grow in solitary. Save the pollen is a paper bag for pollenation later bro.

OldSkool said:
Yep. You're about a month away from pollen drop so don't sweat it yet.
Do you want to make yur own seeds? AFTER it shows for sure if it's a male, just move it out of the grow area, outside if you must, to grow in solitary. Save the pollen is a paper bag for pollenation later bro.

Thanks, I'm thinking about getting a couple more white widows germinating so I can pollinate a fem from a second ww grow. I don't want to seed these fems as I want the clean smoke. Yep, if it is a male, those are really immature nads so I'll keep it with the girls for right now.

MindzEye said:
It appears to be but I would wait a few more days and make sure pistils dont sprout out of it... Your not at risk of any pollen yet so dont be afraid... Just wait and make sure. The size thing could also be a different phenotype.

Thanks, M.E. for looking. The girls have caught up in growth but the lack of aroma is obvious.

Hey there FTC.
Yeah ol 3 three looks just like my males....... had to kill one today, it was forming pollen sack way to quick for me to want to chance with it. It was my first kill and I was a little heart broken at first. I took the other one to a friends house to let it pollenate.
Keep a close eye on those suckers mine did not take long to go from your picture #3 to looking like it was going to open with a matter of days. I could be wrong, but I would bet that I will have pollen off the one at my buddies this week.
I got really lucky my largest plants all turned out to be females out of 9 I have six for sure and I'm still not sure about one other but I am 90% sure it's female.
Later Mike

PS

mikeybtoken said:
Hey there FTC.
Yeah ol 3 three looks just like my males....... had to kill one today, it was forming pollen sack way to quick for me to want to chance with it. It was my first kill and I was a little heart broken at first. I took the other one to a friends house to let it pollenate.
Keep a close eye on those suckers mine did not take long to go from your picture #3 to looking like it was going to open with a matter of days. I could be wrong, but I would bet that I will have pollen off the one at my buddies this week.
I got really lucky my largest plants all turned out to be females out of 9 I have six for sure and I'm still not sure about one other but I am 90% sure it's female.
Later Mike

PS

Thanks Mike, yep there is no doubt in my mind that is a male. I've moved him out of the growbox this morning. I have whacked two of the freebies from Amsterdam, as it looks to me they are herms or males at best. I already have blood on my hands so it's no big deal now:D

Great deal on your six:holysheep: You grow box is going to be stuffed with some stanky stuff!!

Latest posts

Back