pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry, ive never been able to figure out the pic thing on here, handed the comp to my wifr for about 5 mins last night and she had no probs, im not the bright one sorry, will post some pics of my white widow later

awesome lookin buds for bagseed happy farmin :farm:

no, my dogs chewed up the cord that i use to hook my camera to the computer, think i will try to get one today while i am out tho, sorry to dissapoint, also need to get a new camera, mine fell into the dogs water bowl, still works but has lines across all the pics i take with it

ChewbacaKz said:
sorry, ive never been able to figure out the pic thing on here, handed the comp to my wifr for about 5 mins last night and she had no probs, im not the bright one sorry, will post some pics of my white widow later
Your almost there with your photos just go back and edit, click on the paperclip and attach images so they appear with your post.

ok so i added more pics of the white widow besides those 2, but once again i didnt do it rite, so i deleted so i could try and get it rite, now every time i try to add them it tells me i cant cause ive already added them to this thread. what do i do??

You got me on that one, the last time that happened to me I went back and resized again, went from 100% to 101% and then they uploaded.

I don't know how to fix it either--I am really quite computer illiterate.

But on the plus side, your girls are looking just wonderful.

Edit your post and then go advanced. You will see a paper click like so

View attachment Untitled.png

Click it to add the attachment, once uploaded click it again and if there is only one then click on the file name to add it.

Untitled1.png

If you have uploaded more than one pic then there will be another button at the bottom that says add all. Just click that and you will get some thing that looks like this in the text box.

Untitled1.png

well thank u jericho, ill go back thru and fix them all

why thank u Chef,she is from my last grow, i enjoyed her very much, so i decided to reveg her, she is actually back into flower now

Nice, good to see those photos in your post!!

Latest posts

Back